~~~~

Finally, the time has come. We are debuting!!!!!!!!!!!! We already made the music video.

And now we need to perform; the song is called Mr. Potter (original song is by DIA)

"Ha Eun, you can do it. I believe in you." I mumbled as keep walking back and forth, biting my nails.

"Are you nervous?" I turned around, and it was Manager Hyuk and manager Chuk along with the girls.

"Yeah, kinda." I nervously chuckled to hide my feelings; I already took a pill to prevent my breathing.

"Don't worry; you'll do well. We are all nervous too because it's our first time, so no need to get too concerned." Rae said and hugged me.

All of us group hugged to console one another; even the managers join and the staff.

"MxS! Stand by! You are up next!" we all pulled away and went to the stage, we saw our fans. They are all mostly 60% boys and 40% of girls.

We all went to our position, and the song started.

~~~~

"Great job, everyone! You girls did great. I'm so happy." Manager Chul hugged us all, also the staff from Bighit.

"I'm so proud of you girls, after all your hard work. It finally paid off."

"Thank you so much," Rae said as she bowed at everyone, we did the same. We thank all our staff for their service.

They encouraged us, and when we tried to calm down a while ago, while we were in the waiting room.

After everyone performed, we went back to the stage and celebrated the winners.

We greeted all the other idols, some people recognized me from my mini lotte drama. And they said that they watched it and like it.

We went back to the stage, and one of the staff went to me.

"Someone wants you to go to room 5; the person wishes to talk to you face to face."
"Who? Who is it?"

"You'll know it, let's go." She guides me, and we went to room 5.

Once I unlocked the door, he was there. Relaxing and smirking when he saw me. The woman left us and closed the door.

"You're here; I thought you wouldn't come." He said.
"What is it Baekhyun sunbaenim."

"As I said, call me oppa. I prefer being ordered oppa by you cute." He stood up and went towards me.

"Alright, alright, "oppa," what are you doing here?" I said as I crossed my arm.
"I'm here to congratulate you on your debut, " had leaned closer as our faces are few inches away.

"I like your performance." He smiled.
"Thank you-"

"Hold on there, aren't you way too much for getting closer to her?" I turned my head to the left and saw all the members of EXO.

My eyes went wide; they are all here. I have to calm myself down.

"H-hello..." I bowed, they all smiled at me. Once I had eye contact with me, I smiled.