A DAY WITH WOULD BE IN LAWS

Start from the beginning

Teri jhuki Nazar Teri har ada...beep

Tumhe apna banane ka joono sar pr hai kab se hai... Beep

Kondi mat khadkao raja sidha andar aao raja..now he doesn't change the channel...he twisted his lips and he switched off the radio only.. because he was very much annoyed...

Sanyu smile looking at his reaction all these while she was looking at him only...
Sanyu was staring at him and he sense it..
Rd: i know i am hot and irresistible.. So stop staring at me... I am all yours only.. 😀and he smirked...
Sanyu: who told u that u r hot?
Rd: u😏
Like that only they reached mall.. Sanyu was smiling after so many days... She was enjoying his company... Sanyu and rd came out from parking Area after parking the car and they got inside the mall rd took her where his and her would be family was waiting for them. They reach and sanyu greet everyone.. Vardhan ask her about the wound on her forhead... She didn't reply she was lost somewhere...
Flashback
When randhir and his family left she was in her room removing her accessories suddenly her dad came in and hold her hairs tightly and said why u told randhir that we didn't informed u... Ha.. Why... I think your mom had told u not to inform them then why u told?.. And he throw her on the floor... But her head got hit with a bed's corner.. And thats how she got injured...
Flashback end
She was thinking that her own parents doesn't notice the cut...and here they notice how she hardly know for 1 day...
Randhir broke her trance by replying to his dada the reason which sanyu had told him in the car... And they start thier shopping... They were enjoying because whole family was shopping together like first karan will choose and everyone will give him votes and on which he will got more votes that one they will buy for karan.... Like that they were shopping and soon the lunch time came and they were sitting for lunch.. Till now they had buy for karan, parth, aryan, randhir and vardhan now ragini's shopping was remaining....
Karan asked sanyu and Ragni to do order about what they will eat....and when the food was served they were teasing each other by snatching his food and drinking his juice and not letting them to their...sanyu was watching them and smiling seeing thier antics....after having thier lunch Randhir was going to pay but karan shouts on him..
Karan: I think Randhir had forgot the rule...or he had forgot that I had asked everyone for lunch.
Rd: oh sorry....me bhul gaya tha...
Karan made an face suspiciously...
Sanyu: which rule??
Karan: oh sorry we forgot to tell u...jaise agar Randhir ne bola ke chalo dinner pe chalte hai to bill Randhir pay karega..so today I asked every one for the lunch so I will pay...
Sanyu: oh! To parth ne to shopping ke liye bola hai then who u will pay (she asked casually)
All: parth😉😉😉
Sanyu: what😮😮 means u all bought things from parth's income...
Everybody rocked sanyu shocked😂😂
Then the whole day went doing shopping...even parth give her a gift saying she hadn't buy anything for her so he buy for her... followed by coffee date whole day sanyu didn't speak much...she just reply to thier questions and that's it....it was dinner time and they were sitting in the most loxrious restaurant...
Suddenly sanyu slowly speaks in ragini ear so that no one can listen....
Sanyu: I will be back in min from washroom..plzz Handel them if they ask where I am going...plzz.
R: ok ...
Sanyu: excuse me I will be back...
Randhir was going to ask where she is going but looking at Ragini's face he kept his mouth shut...
Sanyu goes and when she was returning she saw some guys looking at her with lust..she tried to left that place but they block her way..one guy from the group tried touching her and she slapped him hard on his face....that boy got angry and she was going catch her hairs suddenly some one holds his hand and jerked him...and slide his hand on her waist and said let's go baby....(I think u all had guess the boy😂if not then guess)and they both left when that bloody guy who was going to touch sanyu turn he got two punches on his face and he fell down..there was standing parth and aryan wearing smirk...and they beat him very badly..sanyu saw all this and she was very proud for having such brothers...yeah she had accepted them as her brother...and she was even proud on her would be husband...how he come and slides his hand on her waist just to tell her that she is safe with him...
Ary & parth: agli bar kisi ladki ko tease karne se phele ye punches yaad rakh Na...and they left...on reaching table ragini hugs sanyu...
R: kya thappad mara yaar...wow..And suddenly she hold her stomach and scream... ahhh..sanyu my baby ...ahhh and she started shouting ahhh....sanyu hold her and said Randhir fast bring out the car...karan help me to take ragini to the car......
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
For now itna hi..ye part thoda bakwas hai par guyzz it was necessary to show the bond...and in next chapter Randhir and his family will be proud on sanyu......
Love u guyz.
Bye😁