PAST

2nd and last update for today...this I gave it as a Eidi( Eid gift)to u all..
Sanyu took Randhir to her room the room was simply white painted with just 2 or 3 photographs of her , a bed and a cupboard...if any one wants to shift in this that does not need to worry... Randhir says plzz close the door I wanna talk to u alone..so sanyu close the door..
Randhir holds sanyu' hand and make her sit on the bed and sit in front of her on his knees(like really first meet and on his knees then what will he do after marriage😉)
And start talking with her...
Ron: sanyukta what happened??
Sanyu: what?
Ron: I know something is wrong... becoz when I came here u was laughing and now to u r not even smiling....
Sanyu: nothing..
Ron: OK so lets start from fresh... hi! I am Ron means Randhir..would u like to be my friend??
Sanyu: hi. I am sanyu means sanyukta..yes (with out any emotions)
Ron: so my Dada had thought me that there is no secret between friends.. so I want to tell u my secret.. If u truly accepted me as your friend u will share your secret...
Sanyu: it's not a secret Randhir..it's just a situation I don't wanna talk about!!😭
Ron: firstly call me Ron( sweetly) because for my friends and family I am Ron and u r now my friend cum going to be wife..If u will share your problem u will feel light....
Sanyu: kya bolo ye ke aaj meri engagement thi or mujhe half N hour phele maloom pada.... ya ye batao ke 2 din me meri shaadi hai or mujhe aaj maloom pada.. ya ye batao ke mere parents ne mujhe puchna tak zaroori nahi samjha ke me kis se shaadi karna chahti ho...ya karna bhi chati ho ke nahi..( she was crying😭😭)
Randhir wipes her tears and said really??... u love someone else??
Sanyu: No..
Ron: then u don't wanna do this marriage??
Sanyu: yeah..but it's not like ke mujhe tumse shaadi nahi Karni but I don't wanna marry anyone..
Ron: OK now my turn..now I will tell u my secret...
Ron started he said my Dada is not my dad he was best Friend of my dad..we know him from when I were of 1 year...one day he was at home with my dad, me, ary, banku.. my mom and his wife had gone to hospital for the check up.. but they didn't return ever sanyu..(he started crying.. his voice started breaking..)they never return..thier dead body return..yeah when they were coming back they had a accident and they died at the spot..and u know why they had gone to doctor because our maasi means my dada's wife she was having a doubt that she was pregnant and that doubt was true yes my Dada was going to be father..but destiny had some other plan..by seeing thier dead bodies my dad was broken ..he was broken soo much that he got a heart attack..and my Dada took him to the hospital but the doctor fails to save him..I lost my mom, dad and maasi in one single day..the family I left was my Dada, banku, and Ary.. my Dada was also broken but he had to manage us so he forgot everything and started a new life with us he treat us like our own son..but he never snatched our identity...he can give us his name but he didn't he said u r my bf sons I cannot snatch your identity...from then he is living for us...he told me everything on my 18th birthday..and he had told banku and Ary too..but still our relation doesn't change.. I accept he is not our dad but he love us more then him...(he started sobbing)..
He loves us(till now Ron was looking at the ground so sanyu was not able to see his face) when something wet touches his hand's skin he looks up to see sanyu too crying..and suddenly Randhir hug her from waist and started crying and by seeing him and listening to his past sanyu was crying... suddenly Randhir gets up and says no sanyu don't cry plzz...plzz.... don't cry.. my Dada says my dad had given him a promise that he will never let any one from our family cry... and now u r too our family member so...plz....
But still Ron was crying sanyu wiped his tears and look into his eyes and said my mom said if someone is not with u and u r crying for them Na they will feel pain and they even can't share thier pain..so plz stop crying Ron..
Ron: really?? Then i will not cry...and he wiped his tears..u know sanyu my Dada had asked me to marry u because he thinks u r best for me..and i don't doubt on his choice..u know first time ever he had asked something from me..and that's why I cannot cancel this marriage...sorry sanyu..but plzz forgive me I cannot...
If u want u can cancel..
Sanyu: if can cancel I would have done that before but now I wanna marry u...not because to show sympathy.. but I had my selfish reasons...I too wanna get love by that dad who loves u like his sons.. because I never got any love from my parents.. I know I am their real daughter than too.. they always think I am burden on them...
Ron: hi..shsshhs..don't say like that...if u r ready to this marriage then I am to ready...but before u had to smile..like u were smiling before...and I will postpone this marriage after 1 month
Sanyu: no..u will not it will be on same day..
Ron: r u sure?
Sanyu: yes..let's go down... every one will be waiting for us....
Ron: ok...
And he gets up and gave hand to sanyu..and took her Hand in his and they both came down holding each other's hand and walking like a wedded couple...they go to stage and sit down.. suddenly karan comes and sit in front of sanyu on his knees and said...
Karan: hi.. beautiful would u like go on lunch with me tomorrow...
Parth: hi..lucky charm would u like to come with me on shopping??(sitting on his knees)
Ary: hi...babes would u like u to go on a coffee date with me..
Sanyu don't know what to answer so he looked at Randhir but he was not there and Randhir's voice come he was sitting next to aryan and said hi!! My beautiful would be wife, hi my lucky charm and hi me babes would u like to go on a a dinner date with me..
Now sanyu was astonished... she was helpless.vardhan and Ragni comes and holds thier ears and Ragni said they r trying to say is would u like to spend tomorrow 's whole day with us..
Sanyu says yes..and vardhan and Ragni left thier ears... Randhir says and one more thing..he looks at aryan and said she is my babes not yours...everyone laugh holding thier stomach...
Vardhan ask sanyu's parents first they were denying but they had to allow her as she was going with her would be in-laws... and finally day comes to an end with Randhir and sanyukta changing thier phone number and waving bye to each other and his whole family...
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Don't forget to give review..
love u guyzz and hope u all r enjoying today..
Bye guyzz..