CONFESSION

After that event in afternoon... they went to drop arpita at airport..as she too was leaving for her studies..after dropping her they went to hospital for sanyu's check up..doctor said..it's nothing to worry it was just a fever..and now she is fine...Rd gave her a news that her college is starting from tomorrow..and he strictly warned her that she will never ever go alone or come alone...any one from parth,Rd, aryan,dada will come to pick her..first she resist his decision..but seeing her hubby caring for her..she accepted...so as tomorrow is her first day it was decided that Rd will go with her..night came showering it's lights on two most beautiful couple sleeping in each other's embrace...
Finally the Morning came when she was going to join her college to achieve her dreams.. first she used to thought that this day will never came.. but from the time Rd had came in her life..her life changes.. now she again started dreaming..dreaming about her future...looking forward for her career but this time not alone...with her husband with her whole family..not the family which gave her a birth but a family which gave her a life..sanyu opened her eyes to see his husband sleeping..she got up and gets ready..till then Rd to was awake..he to get ready and they both left after taking blessing of vardhan..Rd drove to her college and she was sitting..she was nervous..she was not a girl who will open up to anyone.. and in one day it was impossible..Rd ke case me alag tha😜😜..Rd saw her he knew she is nervous..but he didn't told anything..they reach her college..Rd parks the car and turns towards her..she was still biting her nails in nervousness..
Rd: sanyu don't be nervous..ohk
Sanyu nodded
Rd: speak to me u will feel light..
Sanyu: Rd had I am very nervous..
Rd chuckles
Rd: that's what I am saying...don't be nervous..it's just a college..ohk..it's know u need time to make new frendz.. and I am sure u will make.. but till that time..think that I am sitting beside u.. but hamesha nahi..bas tab tak jab tak koi acha frend nahi milta ohk..whom u can trust..
Sanyu: hmm..
Rd: should I come with u inside?
Sanyu: nahi Rd...I will fine and now I have u with me..
Rd smiled listening her talk and kissed her forehead..Finally she left bidding him good bye..not before Rd warning her not to leave for home alone...
Sanyu goes to her new class..(rest samjh jao yaar..sir aaye..attendance hua.. Rd ko miss kiya...frendz banaye..lectures khatam..and she was waiting for Rd or either aryan,parth)
Some times later she received parth's phone..
Parth: Nona kaha ho?
Sanyu: college ke gate pe..
Parth: me bas 5 min me aaraha ho..ohk kahi jaana mat..warna Ron bahot gussa hoga..
Sanyu: ohk..I am waiting come fast..
She cut the call and was waiting for him..
Kaustuki ( her new frend): boy freind aaraha hai?
Sanyu: nahi (she had not told her about her marraige..)
Kaustuki: then?
Sanyu bhai hai😜.
And parth came there he stopes the car Infront of her..and opens the door for her..she bid bye to her frendz and came home with parth..
Her routine was same..she used to go with Rd but he never came to pick her..either..vardhan,parth or aryan will come to pick her..
And her frendz always used to ask them..ke kon aaraha hai?
And she used to reply bhai ya dada...
Now it's was 1 month that her college had started..one day she was waiting for aryan..but he never came...instead of a car one bike came and stops Infront of her..she looks at the rider..but he was wearing a helmet... he removed his helmet and sanyu was shocked to see him.. (osko dekh ke nahi..osko bike pe dekh ke...abh guess to kar hi liya hoga par bata deti ho..)
It was Rd..on the bike..Rd waved his hand to break her trance..she comes out from her shocked state..and looked at him.. today her frendz were not with her..warna sanyu abhi tak sabko bata rahi hoti ke dekh mera husband mujhe lene aaya..sanyu came towards him and touched his face to confirm that she is not dreaming..
Rd smiled and said "u r not dreaming sanyu..me hi ho..or ha bike pe hi aaya ho.."
Sanyu: but tum ko bike Chale nahi aati hai na..fir kaise?
Rd: nahi Chala ne aati thi..abh aati hai..parth or aryan ne mujhe Sikha diya..
Sanyu: sacchi!!
Rd: Belive nahi ho raha to chalo ride pe chalte hai..
Sanyu: ha chalo..bas sambhal ke chalana mujhe hospital nahi jana..
Rd:hmm don't worry..hum hospital nahi hum dinner pe jaa rahe hai..
Sanyu: kya sachi? Par abhi?
Rd: are abhi phele ride pe jayenge fir dinner pe..chalo jaldi..
sanyu sat behind him and hold him tight..Rd wears the helmet and started the bike..they went for a long drive..at least of 2 hours..Finally after roaming for 2 hours it's was almost night.. 7:30...Rd stopped at one mall they went inside it..sanyu asked him that why r they here?..but Rd didn't replied her... and took her at ladies section to choose a nice dress for her..he choose one knew length pink frock.. he gave her that dress and said go and change..I am going to pay tell bill and put your old clothes in your bag..sanyu did as he said..because she knew he will not tell her anything...the time she came out wearing that dress..Rd was completely lost in her..he was checking her out...no no he was checking his wife out..😜😝..
Sanyu came and his trance broke..he took her with him..they again sat on the bike and they left for having thier dinner..as it was already 9:00..they reached the restaurant and rd ask for the table..because he had already booked the table.. waiter took them to thier table..it was a most private table..in the corner...it was having a flower bouquet..sanyu picked that and saw it was for her..she saw up to see Rd..but he was not there..and suddenly lights gets dim..she hear Rd's voice trough speakers..
"Hello guyz..hi every one..I know I am disturbing u..but it's something special I want to tell to someone special.. meri life me ek ladki hai..jisse me bahot zyada pyaar karta ho..par meri shaadi hogai hai..to abh me kya karo? Or me wo ladki ko apni shaadi se phele se Pyaar karta ho (listening to this sanyu thought Rd kisi or se Pyaar karta hai..or wo oski life me burden hai) or jo meri biwi hai na..bahot achi hai.. to me kiske paas jao mujhe samjh aaraha hai..to mene socha me ek shayari likhonga wo jisse suit hogi me osse propose karoga...q ke agar shayari osko soch kar likhonga..to yani me pyaar bhi osi se karta ho..so u wanna here my shayari.. everybody shouted yyesss..

Ek ladki hai jo mujhe har roz naya reason de jaati hai osse pyaar karne ka,

Or mujhe har bar, har din, har pal osse fir se Pyaar hojata hai..

So u all wanna know who is that girl whom I love.. (he comes towards sanyu sat on her knees and said)
Sanyukta shekhawat hai oska naam..jisse phele pyaar karta tha oska naam sanyukta agarwal tha but sanyukta shekhawat hai jisse mujhe har roz fir se Pyaar hojata hai..or wo koi or nahi wife hai meri (he took out a ring)
Wife to tum phele se hi ho meri..to kya tum meri life partner banogi?
I LOVE U
Sanyu nodded her head and rd slid down the ring in her finger..sanyu hugged him and said I love u too..

after confessing about thier love they both had thier dinner..they left to came home to start thier new journey full of love... now they will conquer everything with thier love..they will be each other's strength....
X--------------------------------------------------X
Sandhir proposal bhi hogaya...
I don't know how it is..
And yeah to whom i promised about 2 updates...see I kept my promise and gave 2 updates in a day😉😉...if u want one more update tomorrow night then
Don't forget to vote and give reviews ☺..