wedding + night

Pandit ji called the Grooms in the mandap..Rd takes aryan and parth to the mandap.. Tanya was also called down..one look at her and aryan was already flat on her..tanya was made sit next to aryan..pandit ji called arpita to..and here arpita came with sanyu all ready..parth was already ogling on her..and she to was checking him out..sanyu was helping arpita to walk properly with that heavy lehenga of her..Rd was watching them..and he had his bestest smile spread over his lips..😃 finally sanyu looked at Rd and he gave her a Flying kiss...she blushed..sanyu made arpita sit next to parth and the marraige rituals started..she came and stand next to Rd...Rd hushed in her ear.."someone is looking beautiful"
Sanyu: thank u and she blushed..
Rd: some one is looking damn HOT...
Sanyu: thank u..
Rd:someone's closeness is increasing my heartbeat..Rd hold her hand and kept on his chest and said see😉..
Sanyu: Rd chodo mera Haath sab hai yaha..kya kar rahe ho..
Rd:apni wife se romance😘..
Sanyu: ye koi time hai..romance karne ka..abhi chup chap khade raho warna aaj Raat room ke bahar hi rhena😅
Rd: oski tension mat lo tumbhi mere saath hi rhene wali ho..
Sanyu:Q?
Rd:q ke room ka darwaza hi nahi khul raha hai...lock hogaya hai..
Sanyu: to kapde kaise change kiye..
Rd:are ye to parth ke hai..but dekho mujhe ek dum fit aarahe hai..
Sanyu:ye parth ke nahi hai..tumhare hi hai..
Rd:what?
Sanyu:ha..pagal banaya tumko wo log ne😆😆haha..
Rd: par q? And he pouted😞
Sanyu:shaadi hone do fir khud hi puch lena😒..abh chup chap khade raho..sab hum ko hi dekh rahe hai. .
After the marraige ceremony..pandit ji asked them to take the elder's ashirwad...first they went to vardhan and took his blessing after that they goes towards sandhir and they bend down to touch thier feet...sandhir were shocked..they bless them but they said..
Rd: me itna Buddha hogaya ho ke parth tum log mere per chu rahe ho?
Parth:aesa nahi
Sanyu:to kaisa hai..
Parth: From the time mene hosh sambhala hai..I never saw my dad..Dada with us after him u were the only person..which were close to us..and u always treated us like we r your son..and after your marriage I got a BHABHI.. who is my frend.. sometimes who acts like our sister.. some time she scolds like a mom..and sometimes she becomes the wall between us when u got angry😆 like a worrier.. and yes she is our worrier who were with us and who will be with us😅..U had become a very important part of our life..
Aryan:and that's the reason we touched your feet...
Sanyu:awww..I LOVE U TOO...and  she hugged both of them..
Rd:ha bhabhi ko itna pyaar..or bhai ko pagal banaya..😕
Arpita and tanya hugged Rd and said don't worry RON..agr wo Dono sanyu ke taraf hai to hum tumhare😆😆..
He to hugged them back and said..I love all of u😘..after that marraige ceremony was over and all went for there room to rest not before sanyu left arpita and tanya at thier rooms..sanyu and rd was walking together to thier room..suddenly thier phones beeps with a message..
From banku:
Bhai..we had planned something for u and bhabhi..so straight go to your room along with her..
From arpita:
Sanyu take rd along with u and go to your room😎..
Sandhir look at each other and said chalo chalte hai😆😆..and they laughed...
When they opened the door of thier room and they both were shocked..
They came inside and closed the door..they were shocked because the whole room was decorated and it was looking like it's newly wedded couple's room😁..they were not surprised they were shocked because they had not done the deeds😆.. yeah u read it right..they didn't..because Rd thinks sanyu is not totally fit..sometime sanyu tried to seduce him...but he always controlled him self😅..
FLASHBACK
one day when he came back he saw sanyu crying in the room..he asked the reason..and u know what she said😈..
Sanyu:Rd I know u don't love me..I am just bur..
Rd:sanyu😠..aisa kuch nahi hai...tumhe phele se hi pata hai..par achanak se hua kya?
Sanyu: meri aunt ne mujhe phone kiya tha and she was asking about any good news..and u know what they taunted me..
Rd:sanyu why r u focusing on thier talks..I am here na..
Sanyu:I know u r there but they don't know that u only r not ready...they r blaming me..
Rd: sanyu I am ready..but u r not..u may be mentally fit..but u r not physically...and I don't want to force my self on u..I know u r thinking why i will be forcing myself on u when I love u and u too love me.. my intention will not to force my self..but in reality I will be forcing so I don't want that..I want u too mature enough to handle everything..ohk
Sanyu: sachi Rd ye hi reason hai?
Rd:sachi meri jaan..
Sanyu: hey its cheezy..it's not suits u..
Rd:seriously 😒
FLASHBACK ENDS
Sanyu looked at Rd's face and by looking at his expression she thought..Rd is still not ready to take thier relationship further so she said..
Sanyu:Rd..I know u r tired..so it's ohk..let me get changed...and then we can sleep..
Rd thought what happend to her..hamesha bolti rheti hai..or jab time aaya to she is saying let's get changed and sleep..seriously..I know I wanted to make our first night special..and it's not less then perfect..
Sanyu was waiting hoping he will stop her but to her dismay he was in his thoughts only..sanyu after taking her clothes started moving towards washroom and suddenly Rd hold her hand and pull her towards him..she crashed on his chest..
Rd:I am not tired, are u?
She didn't spoke anything..
Rd: it's ohk If u don't want to do it..and i think u tired also so let's go and sleep..
Sanyu: No Rd I am not tired..Rd laughed
Rd: oh so my wife want me to do..haa
Sanyu: Rd look into my eyes and promise me today u will make me Mrs.randhir singh shekhawat by every mean..
Rd:aapka hukum sarakho par rani saheba 😆and he snatched her clothes which she were holding in her hand and threw them at couch.. he kissed her slowly.. sanyu closed her eyes.. Rd breaking the kiss..he hushed in her ears..
Rd:sanyu look into my eyes..I want u to keep your eyes open ..and keep looking into my eyes..sanyu nodded and opened her eyes to see his eyes full of desire and love for her..Rd took her in his arms in bridal style and started moving towards thier bed..Rd made her lay on the bed and he started kissing her.. (now give them privacy so that they can do..what u r thinking😆😆😆)
So that night all the moon and star observe the two soul becoming one..Finally sanyu became Mrs.Rd singh shekhawat..
Next day
Sanyu and rd were sleeping... sanyu was on his chest..suddenly there was a knock on the door..sanyu stirred in the sleep..
Sanyu:Rd some one is knocking the door..so plz check who is there..
Rd opened his eyes and he again hear the knock..Rd realized thier condition and he tells sanyu to wake up..
Sanyu:what happend?
Rd: look at your self..and I know who is there on the door..
And sanyu to realize she hurriedly took her clothes and went inside the washroom..till Rd also wear his clothes and opened the door..and at the door were standing all the people who planned all these things😂..
Ary: oho bhaiya aaj apne darwaza Badi der me khula..kya kar rahe the?
Rd:dance kar raha tha..q tujhe bhi aana tha..he was truly pissed on them
Parth: but itni subha bhai?
Rd:are so raha tha baba..bolo kya kaam hai..tum sab ek saath yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Arpita:are Ron hum sanyu se milne aaye hai..kaha hai wo bolao na osko
Rd:wo..wo.. she is taking bath..baad me mil lena..
Tanya:itne jaldi?
Rd:are yaar tum log yaha subha subha interrogation interrogation q khel  rahe ho..plz jao na apni apni biwi ko Leke..
All laughed..
Aryan: take aap apni biwi ke saath time spend kar sako😂😂..
Rd glared him..and said ha q koi problem hai..tujhe karna tha?
Parth:are q hogi bhai hum ko koi problem...wo aapki biwi hai jo karna hai karo..hum to apni biwi ke saath karege na time spend 😆😆😆
Rd:TUM sab jao yaha se and he closed the door on thier face..
Parth knock the door and said..
Bhai Hume sab pata hai kya hua kal Raat..apko sharma ne ki zarorat nahi hai..and he laughed..😅😅
Aryan:chalo bhai abh apko or pareshaan nahi karte jaa rahe hai hum log bye..or ha jaldi aa jana breakfast table pe😉..
And they left...after having bath Rd and sanyu too joined them..
Vardhan looked at them and said..
Vardhan: Rd tumhare neck per kuch nishan hai..
Rd touched that placed and said :wo..wo..ha machhar ne kata tha to zakham hogaya..😅
Here all laughs..sanyu glared them and they shut the thier mouths😎..
X--------------------------------------------------X
See I am early this time..waise I know mein hamesha title galat deti ho..first I gave first night and then gave u doctor wala update and now wedding night bolke..wedding kisi or ki or night kisi or ki..hahaha..😂😂😂
So did u all liked it? Tell me😆😅