Parents

Now sanyu was in her 9th month and her due date was also near.. so Rd had strictly warned everyone to take care of her...he even scold her for her careless behaviour..he had all the time told her that she will not walk in home alone..like she can't descend the stairs nor she can ascend..all was all the time active..even if she don't call anyone..when ever and who ever see her walking they will go to her and help her..one day sanyu was about to descend the stairs parth saw her and he told her wait there only..he was already down so he went up to her and then helped her to descend....
At Present sanyu is sitting on sofa and she is thinking about that day when she gave Rd the news that she is pregnant.. (Rd ka reaction to pata hai..abh oske aage kya hua wo dekho😆)
Flashback
After shouting with happiness for nth time Rd stopped and sat on the sofa..and he informed about a invitation from college...
He tells all of them to get ready as they had to leave by 7 in evening..
All came to sanyu's college..the ceremony was going to start and again as a chief guest Rd was called here..so he was not sitting with family but he was on stage..before starting the program.. rd was asked to sing a song by the students because last time sanyu had sang for him so this time Rd sang a song for all the student..and specially sanyu..because she had completed her dreams..it was not a simple thing for her..she had fought for her dreams... (the song is above..plz listen to it it's just awesome😅..it encourages me a lot...it's one of my favourite😍😘)After that all the student were given thier degree and sanyu to was thier to receive her..the host who was hosting the whole program said " so i request Mr Randhir to gave the the degree to most brilliant and beautiful lady of our college who had topped the exam.....so plz call up on the stage the topper of the college Mrs.sanyukta Randhir singh shekhawat.." and sanyu was shocked tanya shakes her and said go..she ran towards stage..
Host: it's the first time in the history of this college that one husband who is also a Cardiologist is giving his wife the degree of Cardiologist..so let give a big round of applause for them..
And there was a big round of applause..host ask her about who helped her to achieve her dreams other than her husband..she looked at the crowd there Mr agarwal was also present..sanyu said:My whole family was with me specially my dad..Mr.Vardhan suryavanshi...all clapped for her and blessed her..sanyukta rocked and Mr. Agarwal shocked😉😆
Flashback ends..
Her day dreaming was broken by the car horn..and she knew her three babies are at home..they trio came and they throw themselves on the sofa near sanyu..yes they were rd,parth and aryan..
Sanyu: tired?
Parth: bahot zyada..
Aryan:itna zyada ke headache ho raha hai..
Sanyu:sachi?
Aryan:hmm.
Sanyu:tanu oil Leke aa..
Aryan: nahi sanyu me nahi lagane wala oil..
Sanyu:are aryan lagalo na plz..thikh hojayega head..
Aryan: it's ohk..baad mein me medicine le longa..
Sanyu:aryan me laga rahi ho..pleash and she pouted..
Aryan: acha thikh hai haar gaya mein ..and he sat Infront of her facing his back towards her..sanyu gave him a message and yes all his pain was gayab..
Aryan: sanyu sachi u have a magic in your hand..really all my headache is gone..thank u..
Sanyu:aryan aaahh..Rd
Rd:sanyu are u fine? Parth jaldi car nikal..
Parth ran towards the car Rd picked her up in his arms and they left for the hospital...aryan to was with them..arpita called dada and informed him about sanyu..
At hospital sanyu was inside the labour room and everybody was waiting outside...after some time doctor came out and said "congratulations Mr. Shekhawat.. u have blessed with two beautiful daughters.. before Rd could speak anything doctor said..your wife is also fine..and u can meet her once she is shifted in normal ward..Rd thanked him..after sanyu was shifted to normal ward and rd went to meet her..she was resting..
Rd:sanyu
She opened her eyes and said Rd
Rd:sanyu u fine?
Sanyu:yes Rd where is our baby?
Rd:nurse is coming with them..
Sanyu:them?
Rd: yes them..u have given birth to twins..and u know they both r our princess..
Sanyu: sachi me Rd...
Nurse came with babies and after her all the family member was inside the ward...to Rd's surprise Mr.&Mrs. Agarwal was also present..
Rd was going to shout but he stopped seeing thier babies sleeping..Rd goes towards them and was going to took one of them in his arms..but sanyu stopped him..
Sanyu:Rd i am sorry but u can't take them first in your arms...I want dad to take them... Mr agarwal was coming ahead with all the attitude..but sanyu again said..
Sanyu:nurse plzzz give our baby to my dad and she pointed towards VARDHAN..Mr agarwal stopped in his way..Rd looked at her..and she smiled..nurse gave both the babies to vardhan..
Sanyu: u know dada..u had done all the things which a dad should do..so u have you have the right on them first...and blessed them like u blessed me till now...and nd plz always keep blessing us..
After vardhan Rd took them in his arms but he was scared still he took one of the baby in his arms and said..
Rd:sanyu She is so cute..her hands are so soft soft..sanyu took the other baby from vardhan and said yes Rd they are...
After her aryan,parth,arpita and tanya also took them in thier arms..sanyu's mom was also thier..so Rd took one of the baby goes near her and said.."mom..take your grand daughter in your arms and plz bless them.."
Sanyu:No Rd...don't..they will harm them..like they wanted to do before..
Rd:No they will not..if they ever think about that na..I will make sure no one can get them bailed😡..I know they will not do like that..
Her mom took them in her arms and kissed them..after that nurse came and said " plz let the patient and babies take rest..and plzzz u all can't stay here..so go home."
All left leaving Rd with his wife and and babies...
Rd sat near her and removed his phone..and called someone..on the other side
Person: aaj meri yaad kaise aagayi..Mr.rd
Rd:are tujhe kuch dikhana hai.. kaha hai to?
Person: tere ghar ke samne.?
Rd:sachi?
Person: pagal me to London me hi ho..ghar jaa raha ho..
Rd:acha jaldi jaa or video conferencing pe aa..
Person:q par bolna..
Rd:karan dimaag mat kha jaldi on kar ragini or varun ko bhi bol...jaldi aa..shock lage ga..
Karan reached his home and said phone rakh karta ho..
When he came online he was shocked to see Rd at hospital..he asked him many questions about is everyone is ohk or not..
Rd:are bhai sab thikh hai to ruk to sahi ragini and varun to joined them..
Rd:hi sissy how are u?
R:fine..
Varun: hey chachu..
Rd:hi varu..
Karan:Rd to kuch batane wala tha batana or to hospital me q hai?
Rd:Ruk sab pata chal jayega..se here presents u the three princess of my life and he turned the camera towards sanyu and babies...
R:bhai..u r blessed with twins?
Rd:yes..
Karan:wah bhai to to bada fast nikla😉😆
Varun: daddy wo sanyu chachi ke paas dolls q hai?
Sanyu:Bacha ye dolls nahi hai..tumhari sisters hai..
Varun:sachi chachi?
Sanyu:yes baby..
Varun:daddy mujhe abhi waha jana hai..mujhe Leke chalo..mujhe babies se milna hai..
Karan:yes baby jayenge hum..don't worry..
They keep on talking like this...and this was the starting of thier new journey together with all the family member and most importantly with thier beautiful daughters😘😘
X--------------------------------------------------X
So this was the finally the second last part..last will be Epilogue..and plz suggest me the name of sandhir's daughter..but it should in pair ohk..
Like Piya & Siya
So plz suggest me some..
Last part will posted on Saturday or either sunday😊
Thank for all your support and plz keep supporting me..