Chapter 2

Here is the second chapter to Her Fated Mate!!

I hop you enjoy reading this.

Remember to vote and comment.

The more reads and comments and votes i get, I will upload quicker. I would like to know how I am doing with this story and I would like it if I could get some feedback from some of you please! =]

 ..........................

 ........................

.........................

........................

  I woke up but didn’t open my eyes. I tried to turn over to my other side due to my arm going to sleep from the weight on it, but something heavy held me in its grasp. I tried to push it away but it only brought me closer. That is when I felt the skin on skin sensation. I gasped and finally opened my eyes and saw Parker looking down at me. I smiled instantly and saw him return it with a smile of his own. I put my hand on his chest and made circles here and there. He shivered under my touch and I looked up to see the last bit of blue disappear from his eyes as they turned black.

                “If you keep doing that, we are going to be late for school.”

                At the mention of school I quickly jumped up from Parker’s embrace and ran to my bathroom. I didn’t even realize I was fully naked before I turned the shower on and took a quick cold shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, but noticed that it barely covered my butt. I got down another one and it seemed to be the same length. In fact, all my towels seemed to be too short to cover my butt.

                Oh well. I thought to myself as I left my bathroom.  I looked around for Parker but he was nowhere to be seen. I quickly dressed at the thought of him coming back and seeing me with just a towel around my naked body.

                You see the thing about us wolves, we are naked half the time when we shift back to our human selves, so that we really don’t blush at the thought of anyone seeing us naked. But with Parker, my mate, I can’t help it. I know I will get over it soon but it crossed my mind and my brain told me that I needed to be embarrassed about it.

                I thought back to last night’s events as I quickly dressed in whatever my hands landed on, and blushed for the second time this morning.

                Parker and I. . .

                He and I. . .

                We. . .

                I froze in mid-step to my mirror and smiled.

                He was my first.

                I continued on to my mirror and saw my hair was a mess. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair so it would at least lay down properly. My hair was pitch black, almost as if I had died it, but I didn’t. Then my gaze slid to my eyes and I smiled. They weren’t a natural color. They never have been since the morning I woke up in the hospital eight years ago. They are the most beautiful violet I have ever laid eyes on. No pun intended there. Well, maybe a little.

                I proceeded to put my make-up on and go along with my regular routine when a knock at my bedroom door halted me in the process of putting eyeliner on. Eyeliner is the last thing I always put on.