Chapter Eighteen

Everyone seemed to stop, silence filled the room as all eyes looked at me. My palms started to feel clammy and my mouth went dry. Chad slowly turned around in his chair, his perfectly shaped eyebrows raised as he looked at me confused. 

I gazed into his light blue eyes as they looked at me with a saddened expression. A tear escaped my eyes as it slid down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand.  

Say something Lis....stop staring do something!  

"Chad I-I," I whimpered rooted into the ground. "I'm sorry." 

The chair scraped against the floor as Chad pushed it back to stand. 

"What?" He asked confused.  

People sat staring at us both, some whispered things like 'who the hell does she think she is?" And 'she's got a cheek". 

My face blushed as I listened to their comments echo throughout the hall. 

"I can't live my life for other people, I have to do what's right for me and you are what's right for me!" I wept slowly taking a shaky step forward.  

"What are you saying Elise?" He choked. "I can't keep going through this, you're killing me here." 

Aubrey's hands clasped her mouth as she looked on between Chad and I. Bria sobbed quietly as he smiled at me, nodding as if for me to carry on. 

"And I'm sorry for that. I really am. I-I...” 

"You what Lis? You're sorry and you want me to be happy for you and 'him', is that what you're saying? I can't be arsed with this shit Lis!" He shouted. His eyes watered as he stared at me emotionless. 

"I want you Chad!" I cried. "I want all of you. You and me, everyday!"  

My hand shot to my chest as my heart tugged. Chad began to fidget as he looked at the floor, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Lis...” He pleaded. 

"No please, it was never over Chad and it still isn't!" I wailed. 

Chad's eyes shot to mine as his hand dropped to his side, "What?"  

I ran towards him literally throwing my weak body into his strong arms. They immediately wrapped tightly around my waist. 

"I love you!" I whispered. 

His lips crashed against mine. I had forgotten that we were in a room full of people until I heard muffled gasps and sobs from Aubrey and Bria behind us.  

"Finally!" Scott shouted laughing. 

The kiss ended quickly as I pulled back remembering where we were. We laughed placing our foreheads against each others.  

"You certainly know how to make a scene," he laughed kissing me on the nose. 

"Well it is all worth it," I smirked pulling away to face the others. 

Aubrey and Bria sat wrapped in each others arms gazing at us both. 

"Awwww you guys!" Aubrey wept. "I knew it was only a matter of time." 

"Don't ever put us through that again," Bria warned as she wiped away escaped tears from her cheek.

School ended on a high, everyone seemed to be in a really good mood. Chad and I were back together, the school Halloween dance was coming up, which by the way Aubrey Bria and I were organizing. Maybe all this Blaine crap can finally be put behind us, I for one won't be contacting him again. I smiled to myself as I slid into the passenger seat of Chad’s car. This felt right being back with him was what I really wanted and will never change my mind. I watched him as he concentrated on driving us back to my house. His eyes fixed on the road ahead as his hands grasped tightly on the wheel. 

"Thank you," I whispered loudly. 

"What? Why are you thanking me?" Chad laughed glancing at me and then back at the road. 

"Just for not giving up on me, you could have walked away but you didn't. Thank you," I explained. 

His hand reached out placing them on top of mine that were resting against my lap. I couldn't help but smile. I really didn't deserve his love. 

"You don't need to thank me at all."

Once we got in mine, we raided the fridge taking out all the junk food and drink taking it upstairs in my room. Chad automatically sprawled himself out across my bed as he sighed loudly. 

"God I've missed this bed it's so comfy," he smirked kicking off his shoes. 

"Well don't get too comfy I would like to fit on there too," I laughed pulling my hair up into a pony. 

Chad watched me carefully as I moved around the room. I picked out a set of pyjamas and walked to the corner of the room. 

"Could you look the other way please?" I asked Chad blushing slightly. 

"Are you serious? I've seen it before," he teased winking at me. 

"Chad!" I warned placing my hands on my hips. "Close.those.eyes!" 

He climbed off the bed and walked towards me, as he did he pulled his top over his head revealing his nicely toned body. My mouth watered looking at him. As he began to undo his pants my heart beated faster. I felt my cheeks heat up as I started to blush. 

"Don't be shy," he whispered in my ear.  

His breath blew against my cheek causing the hairs at the back of my neck to stand up. There he stood in front of me in nothing but his blue boxers.  

"I-I...." I stuttered staring at his bare chest. 

He reached out taking hold of the hem at the bottom off my black midi dress. He slowly pealed it up my body, his small finger ran up the side of my waist, sending a shiver through my body from that single touch. I longed for more. He pulled the dress over my head throwing it to the floor behind him. I suddenly felt embarrassed as I stood in nothing but my fiery red lacy underwear.  

"You look beautiful," he smiled as his arm snaked around my waist pulling my body in closer to his.  

I looked down as I began to blush. My hand spread across his tanned chest. He tilted my head with his fingers placing them under my chin, slowly he slid them down my chest. I groaned loudly as he placed chaste kisses across my neck. 

"Elise," He groaned. 

"Huh..."  

"I need you. All of you?" He said as if asking permission. 

"Yes!" I panted. 

He scooped my legs up wrapping them around his waist. He walked to the bed, slowly placing my body onto it and crawling above me. The warmth of his body lingering over me, made me ache more for him. I pulled his waist towards me, hungry for more. Everything slowed down to an excruciating pace as he entered me softly. He kissed my nose and began to move in a smooth rhythm. 

"I love you Lis," he whispered. 

My body started to heat up, sweat dribble down my back as he continued the rhythm picking up the pace slightly. My heart crashed against my chest as my muscles tightened. I dragged my nails across his back as I climaxed, moaning loudly throwing my head back. Chad followed me, flopping his exhausted body down onto mine. 

"That. Was. Amazing!" I giggled into the crook of his neck. 

My eyes started to feel heavy and I slowly drifted asleep in his arms as he carefully stroked my hair out of my face.

"Let me out!" I screamed as I squinted round the dark room. I reached my hands out to try and familiarize my surroundings. "Please, let me out!" 

A metal door in the far corner flung open. My eyes stung from the break light that filled the room from the doorway. 

"Who is there," I cried. 

Footsteps echoed around the room as they drew closer and closer to my broken body that rested against the cold wall. The person bent in front of me. My eyes widen with fear. 

"Hello doll!".......