10

Jimin POV

Then, I fell down the stairs with the wheel chair crushing me down. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and burst to crying in so much pain.

Everyone in the room starts to crowd the crime scene and in shock. I couldn't get up, I screamed for Kim to come over.

Kim came from the kitchen and after talking to Dongwoo then gasped after seeing me.

Apparently not only Kim heard me calling, Rap Mon hyung heard me too. He rushed out his room and stopped up the stairs.

He drew attention from everyone. His face was covered with tears and makeup running down after crying, he kept quiet and finally shouted something

"Why can't you cause anything besides trouble?!"

My heart broke after he said that. All of us was in shock.

Jin hyung ran up the stairs to comfort Rap Mon and tried to calm him down.

I sobbed more when the others carried me to the couch. The others asked me questions like I was in an interview.

10 mins later, Rap Mon came down and apologized to me. I don't really mind that he said that because I sometimes get it from my parents before debut.

My foot went numb, that's when Rap Mon made a suggestion to me

"I probably think we should bring Jimin to the Seoul Hospital, 'cause that's the nearest one here"

We all agreed to go, we all got ready but I really struggled to get on the wheel chair and to the car. I asked Dongwoo to take care of the house for us when we were out.

Beca POV

Jin oppa drove us to the Hospital. On the way Jimin slept on my shoulder as the others sang 'No More Dream' and V kept whispering words to me, he laughs afterwards.

"Wshaiijsh" he whispered at me.

"What are you saying?" I asked him in a whispered.

"Even I don't know what I'm saying" he whispered back. We both laughed afterwards.

"What are you two lovebirds laughing about?" Jin oppa asked. I think he's mistaken.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know you like V" Rap Mon raised an eyebrow. Plus I really hope Jimin didn't hear that.

Then Suga oppa said "Daebak!".

"Oh, I can't believe someone like V can get a girlfriend before me" Hobi complained. V giggled with all his teeth shown.

I explained that we were just friends. But, they didn't believed me.

"No we're not a couple" V said. He's a saver, I let out a breath of relief "Thank you".

"Ah whatever "the others complained. Then we arrive at the hospital. I woke Jimin up to go.

We all carried him up to the wheel chair. And pushed it in to the hospital. Rap Mon registered us up.

We got checked in and Jimin is now on a hospital bed. I talked to him until I, again wanted to us the restroom.

This time I couldn't leave him alone so asked V to take care of him. I went in and when I went out after washing my hands Rap Mon stopped me

"Um I think we have a problem"

"What is it?!" I confusely asked.

"Ahh... I got a call from our manager saying that next week we have.... a TV show at Weekly Idol"

"Cool, so next week I won't be seeing you guys"

"Not cool! What if Jimin's foot doesn't heal that time. Plus I didn't tell the manager that he had an ill foot, he'll totally hate me and I am known as mister pefect!"

"Fingers cross" I said while showing the cross finger to him and walked off.

I walked normally to his room, but suddenly I slipped. But I didn't fell, V caught me as he look at me with a smirk.

Afterwards I heard someone saying in a very girly way "Uuuuuuuuuu" I turned right to see who it was... 'J-Hope'.

Then he ran to Jimin's room. Wait what Jimin's room! I took V's hand off my waist and shouted

"No it's not what you think!" As I chased J-Hope, leaving V alone.