3

Miho started to fan-girl about Jimin, a lot. I don't care. She kept talking while i stared out the window. I don't get bullied anymore. That's the only good news. I now start to imagine less of Jimin because of Miho. I suddenly thought Miho is good for me. Ugh what am i saying.

One the next day, I bump into a boy with black orange I apologized and rush to class since I was late, my class had a new student.But what do I care. I just wore my earphones and stared at the window. Then the teacher said "Even thought he's an idol do not treat him any different", "Beca!", my teacher shouted, everyone started to laugh.

"Who is our new student, again?" As i took my earphones off.

"I'm sorry Miss"

"Fine, next time pay more attention"

I rolled my eyes in frustration but she just sighed. Then I was forced to, I look closer from my seat to see the newbie, he looked like the boy I bumped into this morning, the polite boy.

IT WAS JIMIN!

My heart started to pound as everyone started to make love eyes to him. But then my heart stopped pounding and it became normal again. My heart kept telling me that i'm over him, and he's over me. The teacher asked Jimin to sit beside me because that's the only empty spot in my class that made it hard for me not to fan girl over him. After all this time i imagined Jimin was there but this time he really was.

But i acted like it was no big deal as planned. Seeing him after so long really made a hole in my chest. Then a ball of paper landed on my desk. I opened it and it was letter:

Are you Kim Beca? -Jimin

I turned right to look at Jimin but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the black board to take some notes.

How did you know! -Beca

Because you have a name tag, sorry if i rushed you -Jimin

Come on man, i actually thought that he remembered me.

.. -Beca

Than he started to look at me.

Um i was wondering do you want to have lunch with me later? -Jimin

I was surprised. To see all the pretty girls in class he chose me!

Sorry i can't -Beca

Why, don't you want to discuss about our pair work? -Jimin

What pair work, i didn't know that. Oh yes because i wasn't paying attention. I started to see all the girls in my class crowding Jimin's table begging for him to become their partner.

I held in my laughter and covered my face. Then someone grabbed my wrist. Jimin lifted my hand

"This is my partner"

As Jimin started to smile and others walked away with an evil eye.

"Now you 'have' to eat lunch with me"

"Why is that?"

"To discuss, duhh"

Then on recess I ditched him made a run for it on the way to the cafeteria. I panted for a while. Looking beside me it was no use he was beside me with a smirk taped on his face while I tried to stand up. He dragged me all the way to the cafeteria. Then saw all the space were taken

"Oh well maybe next time. I'll do all the work, just tell me the instructions in class bye"

"Now where do you think your going?" he said as he blocked the cafeteria exit from me