Chapter 3

I sat up against the wall, I was still in a cage. This cage was just bigger and had a bed. I sat there patiently, I knew Pan would be back. Hours passed until the early morning daylight turned into dark with the light of the moon on the side. I was tired of waiting and really tired at this point.

The bed looked so close, yet so far. I stood up and walked to the bed. When I finally laid my head on the pillow and peacefully shut my eyes, a green pile of smoke as tall and as wide as Pan appeared. "Wendy, Wendy," he whispered to me. "Please wake up," he started to lightly shake me.

"Pan, please I'm tired," I replied not even bothering to open my eyes. The next thing I knew his lips were softly against my cheek. With that, my eyes opened.

"Now are you awake?" He asked putting his arm on my back.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I sat up and sat next to him. We were sitting maybe 6 inches away from each other.

"Why are you sitting so far?" He whispered getting his face close to me. Instead of moving his head back he moved the rest of his body closer to mine. He put his hand on my cheek and turned my face towards him. A smile appeared on his face as he leaned in close. I saw him and automatically started to lean close to him. Our lips softly touched, his tongue outlined my lips as we kissed begging for entrance. I allowed his tongue access.

He pushed me so I was now laying on the bed, still kissing he ripped his shirt off. His stomach was lined with abs, a full 6 pack. I pulled back a little as I looked at his abs. "What's wrong?" He asked. He looked at my eyes and followed them to what I was looking at. "Oh, I see," he replied.

"Pan. Can we not do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked a smirk appeared on his face.

"Just... Can I go to sleep?" I said looking at him right in his eyes.

"Okay, Wendy. Can I lay with you?" He asked putting his arms around me. I nodded my head because if I didn't say yes I would be in trouble later. As I layed on the bed head on the pillow body under the blanket. Pan layed beside me and shimmied under the covers next to me. He was as close as he could be, his shirt was still off and his arm around me.

As he embraced me I slowly fell into a deep sleep. I woke the next morning his arm still tight around my torso. His breath hit my hair. I carefully turned to face him and I looked at his face, his mouth had a smile on it, "Wendy," he whispered as he slept. Why all of a sudden does it seem like he cares about me?