Chapter 2

He slowly pulled away from the kiss. I looked at him, "What was that for?" I asked him. He smiled at me, it was half smirk and half genuine smile. He didn't respond, he just sat there with that smile on his face. "Pan!" I snapped at him.

"Oh, you just made a BIG mistake yelling at me," he said, now he had a full smirk.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to know," I said. He was going to hurt me or do something bad, I knew it. He smashed his lips against mine. I quickly pushed him away. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You're the only girl on the island," he replied as he tried to go back in for a third kiss.

"Please Pan! Enough," I said before his lips reached mine.

"Well, just a minute ago you seemed you... Happy with our kiss," he said scooting closer to me. My hand was resting on the bed, as Pan got closer he held my hand in his. "Do you like when I hold your hand?" He asked me, centimeters away from my ear, I could feel the warmth from his breath touch my skin.

I refused to answer that question, because well, I did kinda like that he held my hand. If I told him he would only think of it as power over me. "Wendy! Answer me or you go back to the cage!" He yelled. I kept my mouth shut, even though I didn't want to go back, I didn't want to answer his question more. "That's it!" He said and with that, he flipped his hand and everything went black.

I woke up hours later laying on the bed as if I fell asleep on there. I thought I would wake up in my cage. Slowly I stood up and walked to the door. Of course, Pan being him he locked me in there. When I tried to open it I flew across the room and hit the wall.