Chapter 1

Welcome my fellow babies, follow me as I go through the journey of my life where twist and turns break my back (and other things). With experiences of euphoria and chaos, but that come with being an associate to the family, right?

This is a slightly mature book, but no seggs.

Ky'Anna (Kye•yan•na)

The description is terrible so don't pay attention Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Please comment!!!!

-------------

I started sweating bullets. We were lined up like soldiers. People, we yelled out from behind the borderline. Yelling out orders while giving out bags. I tapped my foot impatiently and nervous about waiting for form when I'll be called. You could hear the growling of the beast getting ready to feast. What is taking them so fucking long? The beast was impatient. I could see the leftover redness on the floor that they forgot from previous battles. My eyes started to twitch. Fuck I need a fix now.

"Number 32 your order is ready. Please come for your food." The cashier said, snapping me out of my thought I breathe out in relief. I walked up to the counters ready to devour my food.

"Your order was..." Not this again.

" 24 Pc Chicken nuggets, 2 Quaterpounder, 4 large fries, 2 drinks, and a milkshake?"

"Yes mhm, can I take this now please, Daisy baby," I said to the cashier staring at the 4 bags of Mickey D. My mouth watered at the sight, the saltiness of the fries was calling my name.

"I will pay for her." A deep male voice said with a hint of an accent that is very familiar that paused my lack of thinking.

He inched closer and I felt my self-tense up, but I forced nonchalance and relaxed.

Soon forgot my thought I was still staring. My obsession is not healthy. Tried to go to Wendy's but that's treason.

I turned to look and greet the person. "Oh, I'm-" my breath caught in my throat. I could feel my throat zipping up like my asthma was kicking my ass.

"Here you go." the deep voice said thrusting the bags into my hands and breaking my trance.

"Thank you...?," I said craning my neck to make eye contact with this fellow.

He was pretty, just being that pretty made me uncomfortable, but hey I wouldn't mind it. He had light mocha skin long lashes over lazy green hooded eyes, he was a good 6'2 which defiantly towered my 5'2 height. He had a lean, but muscular frame which would mean he does work out. His curly hair was messily fell his forehead not too long but enough. His smile was graced will full lips were practiced to look at ease, but like his eyes. His eyes told another story, he was not at ease as he wants me to think.

"Oh sorry hi!" I said, playing the dumb card, nothing feels better than making people think your dumb. It prepares them for the unexpected.

Making direct eye contact with him, I painted on my own smile, crooked teeth and all.

His eyes flickered around my face as if trying to see if these were my genuine emotions. Finding nothing, he straightened up from his slouched position making him appear larger. He somehow looks down at me and then with a raised brow, he takes in my appearance, which made me take in his.

I had my lazy on which was a half zipped-up hoodie pulled up to my neck to crop it and expose my back tattoo. I was wearing loose men sweatpants with my jelly roles showing where my top doesn't reach the sweats and trainers on which hid my dogs.

'My my' my inner me purred. Now that I reflect on my journey my standards are quite reachable.

He was wearing a black hoodie which hugged his frame might I say quite nicely, too nicely like he was practically here to seduce me. His sleeves had been rolled up to his elbows to showing me his tattoos. I let my eye dance across his skin trying to look at his tattoos as fast as I can, but one catches my eyes while looking.