"You got my mind in a fucking twist." Niall yelled back, turning the gas off so he could turn around to glare at Harry. "What was I supposed to think? You're the fuckboy that shags everything that moves. You even had sex with a boy for fuck's sake when you had been calling yourself straight for six fucking years! I had all the right to be confused." 

"No you didn't. You could've talked to me. If my actions were hurting you in any manner, you had all the right to talk to me or just complain about me to Louis or maybe Liam." 

"Louis will always take your side. He always has and he always will. I couldn't even tell Liam about anything because I don't even have his fucking number and we hardly ever get together to meet unless its because of something work related." Niall cried out, throwing his hands in the air after he had got his thoughts out. He was just so tired of doing the same thing again and again. Fighting with Harry never really got him anymore but just made him more annoyed and angry than anything else. He wanted to wear a genuine smile when Zayn walked through the door but that wasn't going to happen now. Niall could already feel the tears threatening to pour out of his eyes. 

"You know what? I'm so done with your shit. You always make fucking excuses for everything and somehow you manage to make me feel guilty about stuff but this is all on you. You never talked tome, you never told me that you cared about whom I fucked and about that kiss, you could've talked to me but you totally shut me out and I'm done arguing with you because it never goes anywhere." Harry raised his voice at the last sentence, shuffling on his feet before turning around. 

"Would it have helped? If I would have gone up to you and talked? Would it have fucking helped? You don't care about me Harry. You never did. It was always, always about you. This fucking band is all about you. Louis doesn't give a flying fuck about me. Liam is so damn dense. The entire spotlight is always always on you. I'm just in the background because little Niall Horan can't beat the Harry Styles." Niall wiped rapidly at the tears had escaped his eyes. He could feel a small hint of guilt passing through Harry's green orbs but it was gone as quickly as it had entered. 

"What are you on about? Louis is your best friend. Liam loves you and always had Zayn by your side. What spotlight are you even talking about? Do you think I enjoy being the center of attention? The butt of everyone's jokes? Since when did it even become a competition?" Harry ran a hand through his thick curls, inching closer to the crying blonde. He wanted to just grab Niall's face and shut him up with a kiss because the sobs racking out of Niall's body were causing him physical and mental pain. 

"You're a fucking insensitive prick." 

"And you're an ungrateful little brat. I might not be the best friend someone can have but I have done so much for you. I defended you, I fought for you, I tried to keep you as far away as I possibly could form all those baseless PR stunts. You just never opened your eyes to realize that it wasn't just Zayn who gave a fuck about you." Harry yelled, pressing his hands on their side of the counter as he trapped Niall in. The blonde continued to sob into his hands, body shaking as he cried hysterically. A part of Harry didn't even get why Niall was crying. It wasn't that big of a deal. They always fought but today, it just seemed so different. Harry couldn't exactly figure out why. 

"You never showed that you cared!" Niall screamed, reaching his hands out to shove Harry away but when the taller man didn't budge, it just added more fuel to his growing anger. "You fucked people right in front of me. You brought your dates home but never thought about me? I always made food for you, I always cleaned your bed, I always made sure you had your favorite shampoo always on the right side of the rack but you never cared. For you, every thing I did just simply never mattered. You even shoved a guy at my face and fucked him right when I was sleeping downstairs. So how the fuck did you even care when all I ever saw was you being so damn disrespectful towards my feelings? Stop lying to me Harry. I'm not blind. I know how much you hate me!" 

"How can I hate the guy I've loved for years? How can I hate you when I am insanely in love with you?" Harry screamed, wide green eyes staring at blue ones in realization of what he had just spilled.

AN/ Welp, this was supposed to happen sooner or later :P 

Thoughts on the chapter?

What do you think of Narry fighting each other?

What are your thoughts about Harry's confession? 

How is Niall going to react? 

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON !? #TeamHarry or #TeamNiall? 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100 + VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS! 

So I just saw this girl on twitter post tweets about how she went up to Selena and told her to kill herself while screaming "Ari is a queen" and "You're just a lip syncing bitch." And I have never been so disgusted. Do people think that Ariana is going to feel grateful for such immature acts? To actually buy tickets to Selena's concert and that too front row seats, and scream "GO kill yourself" to a girl who hasn't done anything to you is just so damn wrong and disgusting. And that girl so openly tweeted about it while showing pictures of Selena hiding her face away from the camera and crying. It was so disrespectful and I can't believe that people could be so heartless. The amount of likes and rts that girl was getting were outrageous! 

Please don't take these fandom fights so far. Don't tell someone to kill themselves when they aren't even harming you in any manner. Nobody deserves hate and Selena is such a beautiful person. Please just respect people as human beings. If you want an idol vs idol battle, then just do it on the basis of their songs and popularity and how much they sell . Don't wish death upon someone. :(