Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ryan’s POV

I sat on the chair and pressed the green button, hoping it’s the right one to start this subway to move.

Suddenly, all the lights in the control room turned on and then all the lights inside the wagon turned on as well, one by one.  Then there was a weird roaring sound which came from the control room. I thought it was the sound of the subway when someone turned it on, just like when we turned on a car with a key.

I put my hand on the steering wheel and waited to see if anything happened. When I knew that everything was clear, I moved the steering wheel slightly which made the subway move to the direction I wanted.

Seconds later, I was driving this subway to our previous station with thousands of passengers. I can just imagine the attacker’s face when his plan backfired.

Beside me and I can see Rochelle and Mark smiling widely. I was so proud of us. Especially of Chelly who got this idea in the first place.

When I saw the station, I pressed the red button, where the subway stopped.

Everyone cheered us, when we got out of the control room to get in to the wagon and go out. The doors opened and we all ran outside. I took my phone out quickly and called the cops. Apparently I didn’t have to do that, since there was a bunch of them waiting for us already.

They all waited close to the first wagon of the subway to catch the culprit. The all barged in the wagon, after that everyone got outside, and then went in. Minutes later, police came with 7 people tied up. I bet the one with the mask was the leader. I then turned around to see Rochelle and Mark.

Chelle’s POV

OMG Ryan was amazing! Mark and I were looking at Ryan driving this massif train with amazement. He looked so mature and beautiful. I just wanted to jump into his arm and kiss him. He drove us so safely as if he drove this thing his entire life. I knew if I wanted to learn how to drive a car, I should ask Ryan to give me a lesson.

The previous station can be seen and Ryan pressed the red button. The subway stopped and we all went into the wagon where everyone was cheering and clapping for us. I was really happy that I was able to help. I felt as if I just accomplished something useful in my life.

Then all the doors opened and we all got out. I saw Ryan take his cell phone out, probably to call the cops. Fortunately for us, they were already here and caught all the culprits. I was so happy and I finally felt safe. Ryan then turned around to face me and Mark.

-Good work guys, he said. I was so happy that I just jumped at him and gave him a huge hug. He looked shocked at first, but then he just returned it.

-This all happened because of you Chelly, he told me. Thank you so much! He then kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes.

-I couldn’t have survived if you weren’t beside me all along Ryan, I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

Just when he leaned into me to kiss me, Mark coughed interrupting us.

-I’m sorry to break it to you guys, but there are a couple of people who want to see you.

I looked at Ryan with a confused expression, the same he had on his face, and looked at the people who were waiting for us.

Ryan’s POV

I looked at the people that Mark pointed to with anger inside me, because he interrupted my moment with Rochelle. All I saw where flashing lights. Then I realized they were all journalists and TV reporters.

-How did you get the idea to get into the control room and drive the subway back to the last station it passed?  , a reporter asked me.

-Well it wasn’t my idea, but actually this beautiful girl’s one.

They all turned to Rochelle and asked her the same thing.

-Um, um, I don’t know. It just happened, I guess. , she said panicky.

I knew she was nervous so I waved my hand in front of the cameras and said; “Ok everyone, we had a rough long day, why don’t you all go away now?”

They all looked at me in shock and one of the journalist said: “You guys were trapped in the subway for only an hour.”

My jaw opened wide and I knew Chelly did the same thing, because together we said: “ONE HOUR ONLY?!”

They all nodded their heads together and went away.

Wow I can’t believe it was only an hour. I’m so tired. I thought we were stuck in there for like six hours or something.

Chelle’s POV

-ONE HOUR ONLY?! , I shouted with Ryan.

The journalists all nodded their heads in approval and went away thanks to Ryan.

I can’t believe that it was only an hour. Time passed so slowly when we were stuck inside the wagon with all those strangers. But I’m so glad that we are all safe now. All those injured people were brought to the hospital. The sad part is that the wagon that exploded had a lot of innocent people who lost their lives for nothing. If only I had gotten this escape plan earlier…

Anyways the best thing about this day was the fact that I now know Ryan!! An hour earlier I didn’t even know his name, but know we basically almost kissed, if Mark didn’t interrupt us.

But I still can’t believe it. I had only 60 minutes to live?! I'm really proud to have made it threw sound and safe.

60 minutes to live?! But guess what? , I’m alive baby!! , I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

A/N

So how was the story?! So yea this was the last chapter of the story. But I might upload an epilogue.

VOTE and COMMENT!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story!! :)

-nm