Chapter 8

Hey guys, how’s it going? So I’m very sorry for not uploading for a while, but since I didn’t get a single comment asking me to upload, I just thought that I should stop. But you know, I didn’t want to stop something that I started so I’m just going to quickly finish with this story….

Happy reading  :)

Chapter 8

Chelle’s POV

People were crying and begging for help. I wanted to help them, but I knew that if I went out there on top of the roof, I would probably be begging for help too. So I decided to stay here, in the wagon with Ryan so that we can find another way out and call the police.

********

Minutes passed and I didn’t know what to do. I looked up at Ryan from my seat and could see that he was starting to get annoyed as well. We couldn’t find a way out and we were starting to lose hope.

Ryan’s POV

OMG what to do? , I asked myself. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I ran out of ideas and now I'm stuck in a small wagon, waiting for something to happen. The only good thing about this is that I get to be stuck with a beautiful girl.

Chelle’s POV

-I have an idea, I told Ryan. Since this is the last wagon, it means it’s also the first one, when it goes the other way.

Ryan looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

-You see this door right? , I asked Ryan pointing to a door that was in the end of the wagon. If we break open this door right now, we can get inside and make this subway move to the other direction. Which means, instead of going north, we would be going south. We would be going back to where we came from. Once we reach a station, we can get down and call for help.

I looked at Ryan with hope that he understood what I had just said. He nodded his head, as if he said he didn’t understand anything, but that he’ll try to do what I had just explained.

-But how are we gonna break the door, Rochelle? , he asked me.

I looked around in the wagon, until I saw those previous fire extinguishers we used earlier to try to get out of here. I grabbed the nearest fire extinguisher and gave it to Ryan, which he took understanding what he had to do.

Ryan’s POV

-You see this door right? , she asked me as if I was a five years old kid, pointing to the door that was in the end of the wagon.  If we break open this door right now, we can get inside and make this subway move to the other direction. Which means, instead of going north, we would be going south. , she said with eyes wide open, trying to see if I understood. We would go back to where we came from. Once we reach a station, we can get down and call for help. , she finished.

I nodded my head, as if I was saying I understood everything. I only got that I was supposed to break open this door right now. Other than that, I didn’t quite understand it perfectly. Boy this girl is a genie! , is all I thought.

Then I asked her: “But how are we gonna break the door?”

She looked around the room, until her eyes landed on something. It was the fire extinguishers we used earlier. She grabbed the nearest one and gave it to me.

That’s when it hit me. I had to use this heavy object to break open the door then to get into the control room and drive this subway to the way we came.

This girl was not only super sexy, but she was also super brave and smart.

If only I can make her fall in love with me, since I'm already head over heels for her…

A/N

So guys what did you think? Please VOTE and/or COMMENT!

Can anyone tell me in which category this story goes? Cuz I don’t think I can keep it in romance and teen fiction, since there’s practically no romance at all…

Anyways thanks for reading. I’ll be uploading the next chapter in the next few minutes. :)

-nm <3