Chapter 1

Hi guys this is my very first story so please leave a comment and vote. I also want to say that English is my 3rd language so I'm pretty sure there's so many mistakes. Just ignore them and continue reading. :) 

Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading :)

60 minutes to live ?!

Everyday I wake up at 6am and start getting ready for school. Like always I did the same today. Who would have guessed that it would change my life? ...

Rochelle's P.O.V.

My name is Rochelle Evans, but people call me Chelly ever since I was a kid. I'm 16 years old and a senior in high school. Because I've moved to a new place two years ago, I use the public transport to get to school. Everyday I wake up at 6am and get ready for school. At 7am my alarm goes on, meaning I have to get out of the house and head for the bus stop. I use an alarm, because I'm so bad at managing time and  I get caried away with my makeup or anything else. School only starts at 8:20am, but since it takes me 40 minutes to get there, I leave at 7am. My friends have always asked me why I left home early, but I would always lie to them that I don't want to be stuck in traffic. I always take the bus at 7, because that's when HE takes it. HE is the guy I have a crush on ever since I've moved here and started taking the bus for school. We met accidentally, but I couldn't be more happier. I don't know his name, age or anything else except the fact that he goes to MMA high school. I know it doesn't help since they're only the school's initial letters from his uniform.

So like everyday I left my house at 7 and got on the bus with my crush. I look at him and give him a small smile, because I don't want him to think I'm staring at his gorgeous body, even thought that's what i was doing. My crush is pretty tall and has black hair. His eyes are brown just like mine, but I feel his are like magnets that are making me look at him.

 We arrived at the subway and went to it. What I also like about going early to school is that me and my crush always take the last wagon of the subway. I don't know if it's a miracle, but I sure hope it's fate. I sit in the seat in front of his, while he is chatting with his friend who meets up with him here, at the subway.

It's 7:30am, meaning I would probably arrive to school in about 10 minutes. The subway starts to move while I sit and read the morning news paper. I can't always look at my crush without being caught, so i pretend to read. My school is pretty close, so in 5 or 6 stations I would get off, while my crush continues without me. I've always wanted to continue my ride so I could find out where he stops, but I just couldn't do it. I hope one day I would know at least his name.

A station later I could feel that the subway's normal speed was decreasing. I felt a tiny bit scared, but I knew this was something normal since it happened a few times. People around me didn't care either. They were all just reading their papers or listening to music like every other day.

2 stations later, I could feel something is wrong. People start talking, wanting to know what's going on. Lights are turning on and off. Suddenly the subway stops in the middle of station #2 and #3. All we can see is black with a bit of light coming from the subway tracks. What a nice place to stop right? People start panicking when everyone freezes. A message starts to announce threw the loudspeaker.

A/N

So what did u think? Should I continue it or just stop writing? Leave a comment and vote ! :) (if u want u can also fan :P ) sorry that its really short... :)

Thanks for reading! :)

n-m.

.