Lovesick ➳ 1

She whimpered & digged her nails deeper into my tense shoulders

She whimpered & digged her nails deeper into my tense shoulders . Sliding more into her tight innocence she gasped and clenched around me almost sending me over the edge.
Her small moans slowly began to fill the room before she was full on shivering & screaming my name intensely .

Sitting up, I looked around bewildered only to realize once again It was all just a dream.. Just like every other night. Why?, why is it that I can't take her out of my mind . Why is it that every time I close my eyes she's always there!. She's always there.... But then again....I wake up and realize that
She's not here.. Yet somehow I can still feel her gentle touch upon my skin .

Her vulnerable self image stays burden into my mind, my memory, my touch , my skin, my lips .. My life.

Sighing I dropped back into my bed and swung my arm across my face.
I once again remind myself she's not here anymore , I let her go and for her own good. Moving my arm slightly out my view, I glanced at my glass alarm clock. 4:23am . Taking a few breaths in I remove my arm and turn my head to the other side were Sophie laid . She was turn towards the window , so the only view I had of her was her back . Leaning on my arm I sat up and with my free hand i got ahold of the hair in front of her face and brushed it back, giving her a small peck on her head,
I got up and walked to my closet.

I ended up just throwing on some black Nike Basketball Shorts on and my Stuart Weitzman Boxer Boots on After shuttung mh bedroom door behind me I took a left that led downstairs . The reason why the hallway was so little was because the upstairs is right next to the glasswall and the downstairs is at the end off the hallway at the left and my bedroom door stood in the middle of both staircases. Yes I still live in the same house.

Walking downstairs I opened the first double doors. The first thing that comes into sight is the big indoor pool and on the opposite side stands the workout/training equipment . The room also withheld the best view of the city.

"Siri play my workout playlist" I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes and walked to the little snack area at the end of the room , against the black wall. " playing workout playlist " . Opening the little refrigerator I grabbed my morning workout smoothie and took a long sip of itA few seconds later the song Sail by Awolnation started playing through my speakers .

Wiping my mouth I settle the bottle down on the counter then walked to the bench  and grabbed my hand wrappers ,wrapping them around my hands. After finishing tying them on my hands I finally felt the drink kick in and I closed my eyes tightly only for her to come up once again. Noo.
Please not again.

Growling I walked up the speed bag and quickly started hitting it severely all just to get her out of my head all because the thruth hurt and the thruth was

I fucking miss her

_____
****

Thanks for reading loves 20 likes and 10 comments for next update

****
Remember it was never a triangle| A.N