Bond: Rei x Sister!Reader

You were forced to be now sisters to the annoying next door neighbor Rei Ryugazaki and honestly you hated it more than anything. Since your mother had gotten married to his father, you two were forced to be living with each other now, basically spending almost every moment with each other, even in school. This was a traumatizing experience for you... Mainly because you thought he was stuck up, and full of himself. Plus you two would always compete for the best grades in your grade...

Flashback

"(Y/N) come downstairs honey I have someone I'd like you to say hello to!" Your mother yelled from downstairs, forcing you to take out your headphones from your laptop and lazily going downstairs, scared to even see who was there. "What-" Your jaw dropped when you seen Rei was there with his dad holding your moms hand. "Honey we're getting married!" Your jaw dropped as you heard the sudden news... Getting married all of the sudden.. Really? And to... HIS dad? Could your day get any worst? "And also from now on we'll be living in his house so we'll start packing this weekend. Also our honeymoon is this Friday so Rei will be looking over you."

Flashback end

Since that day that thought hasn't left your mind... Rei, the guy that you've hated for a while has now been pronounced as your brother in law...? Is this even real life? "(Y/N) mom is calling you for dinner come downstairs." You rolled your eyes and scoffed, going back to reading a book. "I'm fine, I'll eat later by myself." He looked at you and shrugged his shoulders, closing the door behind him. You wish he'd be more affectionate toward you like a brother should be but then again he is like your enemy... Wait erase that thought from your head he's your enemy and nothing more! "Why...." You mumbled as you clenched your fist, about to punch the nearest wall until you heard a knock on your door. "Come in." You said as the door opened, it was Rei once more. "Ugh what do you want?" You retorted, bringing your knees to your chest. "Mom said for me to check hoe you were so that's what I'm doing? Do you think this is what I want to do? I'd rather be hanging out, or doing something else then checking if your okay." He said blandly, making you on the verge of tears. "T-then get the fuck out! I don't need you!" You said as you slapped him, pushing him out your room and locking it behind you, crying a bit as you slid down the door and sat on the edge. "I don't understand why he has to act like that towards me... "(Y/N) I was just kidding let me in." You completely ignored him until you heard him stop banging on your door begging you to let him in. You woke up at around 3 in the morning, hungry for a early morning snack so you open the door to see a sight you think you'd never see... Rei outside with a note in his hands saying "I'm sorry if i hurt you, I just have an evil sense of humor... I don't actually think that way. I think you're pretty cool even though you might think of me otherwise. But I'm glad this happened between our parents cause now we can get closer... Something I've always wanted. Please let me... I'll try to be a good brother -Rei." At this point you were crying again, until you  felt arms wrap around you, slowly bringing you to a closer embrace. "I'm glad you read my message (Y/N)... So would you let me?" You were speechless... You had no clue what to say at this moment of time. "I-I'll think about it  Ryugazaki..."