Heartbreak: Makoto x Reader

You, (Y/N), were probably the most luckiest person alive to be dating the warmhearted yet sexy Makoto Tachibana. Makoto and yourself were really close, but that's what you thought until you get some unsettling news from his longtime best friends Haruka Nanase and Rin Matsouka. A/N: (R/N) means random name

~~~~

It was after your last period class and you were just walking toward your locker until you had heard someone shouting your name, it was Rin and Haru. "Hey guys, what's up with you two?" You said kinda jokingly as you stuffed some books inside your locker. "I can't hold it in any longer! M-Makoto is cheating on you! He told us not to tell you but we had to anyways!" You swear you felt your heart stop beating for a bit, all you can do is stand there and not believe what they were saying. "Guys don't joke around with me like that. That shit is serious you know...." Rin shook your shoulders and looked at you seriously. "I would never lie to you about something serious as that. We even have proof..." Haru sighed and took out his phone and scrolled through some photos. "Here it is..." You took the phone away from Haru and looked at the picture, it was your beloved Makoto kissing a girl from your class (R/N) who also had a crush on him. "N-no this can't be! I need to talk to him...." You gave the phone back to Haru, crying as you ran all over the school desperately looking for Makoto. At last you found Makoto, but you didn't make yourself known, you just watched him. "Ooh there you are (R/N).... I've been waiting for you." He winked at her and intertwined his fingers with her slender ones. Makoto seemed happy holding her hand.... happier then he ever looked at you. "Hey Makoto.... Aren't you scared that (Y/N) would find out about us?" Makoto snickered lightly and kissed her gently. "She'll never find out.... I'm just toying with her a bit until she finally lets me take her virginity and then I'll leave her. Your the one I want." She chuckled lightly and kissed him, gradually going into a full on make-out session. "MAKOTO!" You yelled out, finally making yourself known. "(Y-Y/N)! I-it's not what it looks like?" You clenched your fists, tears streaming down your cheeks. "What? Cause it fucking looks like you guys are shoving each other's tongues down your throats..... I wanted to trust you Makoto.... You know my trust for people are slim. AND YOU FUCKING TEST THAT...." He walked up to you and tried to hug you but you slapped his arms away and backed away, disgusted. "We've been going out for about almost 3 years.... In that time period have you been seeing other girls.... Just tell me the truth." He just looked at you with a pained face you didn't even want to see, cause you'll just feel bad and forgive him. "I'll leave. We're over with, I hope (R/N) makes you happy. Almost 3 years of my life betrayed and wasted..." With that you walked away and out of the school.

~~~~

You sat in your bedroom, crying your eyes out. Since your mother wasn't home, you could cry as loud as you wanted to and how much you wanted. "Why would he do that...." Ring ring. You looked at your phone and it was Haru. "Hello...?" You said sniffling slightly, trying to hide that you were crying. "Hey (Y/N)... Could me and Rin come over? We're really sorry about what's happening right now." You wiped your eyes and accepted his kindness. "Sure...."

~~~~

"How long were you crying for (Y/N)...?" You looked at the clock to read 9:48 PM. "For about 2 hours straight.... I just never been so betrayed in my life..." Haru sighed and went through his bag, pulling out a small cake box. "Here, I stopped by the bakery and picked up some cake for you..." He opened the box for you and picked up the fork, scooping some cake. "Say ahh~" He chirped out, you just smiled slightly and played along with it. "Ahhh~" Rin came into the room and placed down 3 cups of (F/F) tea on a small coffee table that was in your room. "Thanks Rin, Haru. You two are really good friends...... Does Makoto know your here?" Rin and Haru nodded there heads. "Yea, he invited us to a small party at his house but we declined saying that we were going to visit you and check to see how you were doing." Haru said, still feeding you cake. "Shanks guys... Mhhnnn. Swallow. Damn that cake is so good!" Rin slightly laughed and took a sip of his tea, watching Haru feed you.

~~~~~

"Thank you so much Haru and Rin for taking care of my daughter, I am grateful toward you both... Truly." Your mom bowed slightly and clenched her fists tightly about to cry. "Sheesh mom don't cry.... Don't worry about it. Haru and Rin helped me...." Your mother slapped her face lightly on both cheeks, regaining self control. "Alright I will. Shall me and (Y/N) walk you guys to the train?" Haru and Rin nodded there heads no. "We wouldn't want you going out this late." Haru said kinda looking off into the distance. "(Y/N)!" You looked out your door to see Makoto running, waving his hand crazily. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow at school." They waved at you as you quickly shut the door, not letting Makoto even see your face. "Haru... Rin help me." They both clicked there tongue and walked away from Makoto, ashamed of what he did. "Guys please.... I want (Y/N) back....." Haru grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against a brick wall, glaring at him. "Do you even fucking know what you did to (Y/N)? She was crying for like 2 hours and she even broke down when we were there with her. Why did you treat her like shit.....? She gave the world to you but all you wanted was her virginity.... Any guy would kill for a girl like (Y/N). She's kind, smart, talented, funny, laid back, kinda boyish at times but could be really girly... Overall she has the most amazing personality you'll ever find. And you threw that all away. What a waste Makoto...." Makoto started tearing up slightly until... 'Gun shot' "(Y/N)!" Makoto, Haru and Rin looked around crazily, running back into (Y/N)'s house. "She left the door unlocked! Let's see if (Y/N) is okay...." They all ran upstairs and there was a horrific sight no one would want to see. (Y/N) laying on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding her and her mother wailing out for her daughter. "(Y/N)! Wake up sweetie! PLEASE!" Your mother glared at Makoto, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Look what you did to my daughter you piece of shit boyfriend! How could you do this to my precious (Y/N)?" Haru picked up a note from her bed and it read 'I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you Makoto... I'll see you down here I'm hell with me.... But I'll always love you even though your such a traitor... -(Y/N)' Tears came from Haru's eyes rapidly. "(Y-Y/N)......." Rin said, falling on his knees slightly as tears start to blur is vision. "This can't be.... NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!" Haru ran toward your lifeless body and shook it, trying to wake you up. "(Y/N)! WAKE UP.... WE NEED YOU HERE WITH US!" Haru grabbed your lifeless body and held it closer to his own, his tears falling on your face. "You said we'll see you tomorrow at school.... That was a lie."