Don't: Nitori x Reader

Looking back at your past relationships they didn't look so good. You've been lied to, cheated on, even verbally and physically abused at times and now you plan on changing all of that... But the only problem is that you think your'e falling for Nitori Aiichirou, a guy with the most beautiful blue eyes and such silky grey hair. You found him quite cute and you definitely found him really sweet and nice but... It couldn't be trusted after everything you've been through.

~~~

"Oh there you are (Y/N) we have to work on this after I get out of practice!" Nitori chirped as he handed you a paper from Math class, full of equations, polynomials, binomials, you name it. "Ugh fine... I'll come to practice with you then we can go to my house after and work on it." You said as you looked through the paper thoroughly, looking up at him and smiling. "Sounds like a plan! I'll be right back meet me at the pool." Nitori said as he ruffled your hair slightly before running to the locker room and disappearing. At this point your heart was racing, almost beating out of your chest even. You started walking toward the pool and as this happened you would always get stopped by guys for they can talk to you, especially when you get closer to the pool. "Hey cutie come over here~" One of the guys said as he whistled at your direction, but you ignored it and kept on walking as if you never acknowledged him. "I said come over here!" He growled as he walked towards you, almost grabbing your hand when Nitori came and pulled you away, saving you from a dangerous situation. "Stay away from her you pervert she's my (Y/N)!" Nitori said as he pulled you with him to the pool, holding your hand the rest of the way. "(Y/N) you okay right?" He asked worriedly, bending down to be the same height as you. "Y-yea I'm fine don't worry about me." You stumbled over your words, not really sure how to take what Nitori just said to the guy who just tried flirting with you. 'She's my (Y/N)'

~~~

A couple hours passed by when finally you both were done with work, and now can finally relax... But you wanted to get the hell out of Nitori's house right away. You two were alone, and now that you two were done with work he can pull a move on you but.. Was he really the type to do something like that? "(Y/N) why do you look so alert? Is something bothering you?" He tried to reach out his hand but you slapped it away subconsciously and got up. "Don't touch me! I know you're like the rest of the guys!" Before you were about to storm off Nitori grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his embrace. "Oh (Y/N) ... I'm nothing like those jerks you've dated in the past. I can treat you better." He said softly into your ear, warmth ringing throughout your body. "Nitori... I-I love you..." He chuckled and brought his face to yours, gently kissing you. "I love you too (Y/N)."