Bucket List: Sousuke x Reader

Today was your first official date with your new boyfriend Sousuke Yamazaki and he ended up taking you to a sky diving trip, something you've always wanted to do but you were literally about to collapse from your legs growing weak. It was nerve wrecking for yourself.

~~~~
Flashback

"Hey (Y/N)! Sousuke is waiting for you in the pool, he has something to tell you." Rin said, drying his hair off since he just finished swimming. "Alright, thanks Rin-kun." He snickered lightly and put his hand on your shoulder. "Please just call me Rin." You smiled slightly and nodded, waving bye to Rin as you walked toward the pool. "What's a cutie like you doing here? Are you here to see someone?" The swim captain said, basically towering over you since you were pretty short. ((A/N: if your not short then make believe you are! "I-I'm here to see Sousuke." Since you and Sousuke only started dating not too long ago not much people knew. You did tell Nitori, Rin, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, Haru and Kou.... But other then that nobody else. "Oi Sousuke a girl is here to see you!" You walked in and everybody stared at you. Since you were in a pool area you decided to go into your swimsuit and take a dip. Sousuke had been teaching you how to do freestyle sow times even before you guys dated and you have gotten pretty good too. Some guys murmured as they looked at your body, some whistled trying to catch your attention, some just stared creepily at you. "OI! (Y/N) IS MINE YOU GUYS BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP AND STOP STARING!" All the guys snapped out of there little gaze and went back to what they were doing, but would still occasionally look. "Hey babe, I needed to talk to you about something. Since we've been dating for a while I felt bad about not taking you no where yet so I decided to book us to go sky diving. If I remember correctly you said you've been wanting to do that for a long time right?" You jumped on him, your chest accidentally pressing on his. "Oi don't hug me like that please... Put on some clothes first." You jumped off, hiding your boobs. "S-sorry! But Sousuke that's amazing, I've wanted to do that for so long! Gahh your the best boyfriend ever!" You grabbed his broad shoulders softly and pulled him down, kissing him passionately.

Flashback end

~~~~

You guys just walked into the place and there wasn't too many people, probably because everyone was already off to the helicopters. "Ms. (L/N) come with me to get your gear on, and then yourself and Sousuke shall go with (R/N) up in the helicopter." You walked win the woman toward the back with Sousuke, putting on your gear making sure everything was in place and nothing was going to detach by accident. If anything you'll be holding someone's hand as you jumped, most likely Sousuke's.

~~~~

"Alright (Y/N) you ready? I hope you aren't to nervous!" He said as he grabbed your hand, helping you into the helicopter. "I-I'm fine! Of course I'm a bit nervous but overall I'm okay." He kissed you gently and smiled warmly at you as you took a seat, waiting for the pilot to start rising from the surface. "Alright guys you ready?" You and Sousuke nodded your heads as he gave a thumbs up to the two people sitting in the back, they were experts at this and they would help you with this new scary situation, "Then up we go." The pilot raised the helicopter at a rapid pace, only took a minute or so to go all away up. "Alright guys, you hold each other's hand and we hold your other hands." We all chained together as we held each other's hands, about to jump off. "I love you Sousuke!" You said as you jumped off with Sousuke backwards, your hair flowing heavily in the wind. "Haha! So much fun!" You yelled out, laughing hysterically. When you jumped off the helicopter it felt as if you didn't have no more worries, as if nothing mattered in the world. As if you had found an eternal peace. You felt someone grab you, it was yours truly. "Hey babe, I see your having fun without me." He pulled out his parachute and stopped both of you guys fall just in time since you had about 15-20 seconds before you would hit the ground. "This feels really calm huh? I'm not even sure why I was so scared for, this is really fun as a first date. Thanks Sousuke!" You kissed him lightly and looked around. The sight was amazing since it was almost nightfall. "Woah so pretty! I wanna take a picture!" You took out your phone and took a photo of the sunset which was a ray of colors from Orange, Pink, Purple and Blue.

~~~~

It was the end of the day and you skipped happily besides Sousuke, satisfied with your new experience. "We have to do that again!" You both said in unison, laughing a bit. "Well then it's settled. How about we go there again next week?" You clenched your fist and nodded rapidly, already excited for the next week to come.