Chp 2- All the Weird People Have Gathered

Reiji adjusted his glasses yet again and sighed before moving his attention to the siblings "and who might the two of you be?". 

The room filled with silence, Ayato and Reiji waited for an answer while Elliot stared at Yui waiting for her to do the talking... She just stood there confused. Ayato groaned with annoyance and Reiji sighed.

"M-My name is Yui Komori! I was sent to live here by my father with my brother b-but I really think it's just a big misunderstanding!" Yui looked away nervously as she answered.

"We cannot talk here" Reiji glared down at Yui before looking behind her "attend to their luggage" His commanding voice echoed as an aged butler strolled out from the shadows, He took Yui's luggage and attempted to take Elliot's only to have the said boy hug it to his chest and send a glare at the butler.

"Please follow me" Reiji's voice rang through the hall again as he began walking away leaving Yui and Elliot to follow. The echo of their footsteps clashed as they made their way around the mansion, The tall tree-like Reiji led them to what was obviously one of many lounge or drawing rooms that the mansion housed. They entered the room, couches surrounded three sides of a coffee table, behind that a fireplace with a lounging chair next to and on the other side of that, stairs that led to a second-floor landing.

Ayato had somehow made his way past them and now sat on a single-seater that was by the coffee table, Yui looked at him funny as Elliot drifted past making his way to a large couch that Reiji had invited them to sit on. Elliot plunked himself down on the uncomfortable couch with a bored expression, he was soon followed by Yui who sat down timidly as she looked around. Reiji spoke but no one quite caught what he said before he was interrupted.

"Well what do we have here? could it be that a cute little human girl has come to visit us?~". Upon the second floor, leaning over the railing with a smirk plastered on his face was a man who looked almost exactly like Ayato except his hair was wavy and slightly longer, however, his green eyes were much brighter. He tipped a fedora that sat on his head forwards Yui as a small greeting before disappearing and reappearing behind her. Elliot sighed immediately swapping spots with his sister, the unknown male licked Elliot's cheek before smirking again.

"You smell so sweet and taste... like nothing?" He pulled away looking down with a questioning look. "Ah! the pretty girl turned into a dude!" Everyone sighed before a new voice interrupted.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice him swapping places with the human girl, Laito". The voice belonged to yet another male, he had dark pastel purple hair and light purple eyes, dark bags under his eyes and he held a teddy bear in his arms. "Please allow me to have a taste~" The purple-haired male licked Yui's ear and hummed in approval.

"Stop that you two, it's impolite to do such a thing to people you just met" Reiji spoke up with authority seeping from his voice, Laito looked at him before turning to the newest male.

"It's only natural to want to taste something that looks and smells so good, wouldn't you agree Kanato?".

"Yes, I do agree" Kanato nodded and squeezed his bear closer to him.

"Knock it off!" Ayato glared at Laito and Kanato "Yours Truly saw her first so I'm going to be her first everything! You can have the guy for all I care!".

"I'm so sick of calling yourself that!" An unknown voice broke through the room.

"Goddammit I know that's you Subaru!" Ayato stood up roughly, anger was claiming his face as he looked around.