Epilogue

I spent a lot of time, switching to and from Jorvik and Earth. It's now Christmas and I have moved into the big house now with that blue haired girl who is apart of the sole riders named Stacy. A calm loving girl named Jenna. A girl who has lightning powers named Violet.

  I also got a mini stables. It's the coolest thing in the world. My roommates are awesome. Stacy is also the one who got that puppy I first wanted. Silver and her got along great.

On Jorvik, there is a holiday just like Christmas, called Carol. The holiday is a few days before Christmas. Weirdest thing ever. Also, there is a legit Santa. Not that I don't believe in Santa clause, but you actually receive presents from him. Personally.

I was planning not to go because I'm only half from this dimension. But my roommate made me go.

"Come on, your still from this dimension." Stacy said. I went to silverdale with them. Jorvik Santa was in the middle of the square. He was wearing blue and green. I walked up to him and he actually gave me a present. A pretty bridle, and a star stable sweatshirt. It had the star stable logo on a light blue background.

How did he get that? I bet Jorvik santa is from earth too! Probably just my mine going crazy

How did he get that? I bet Jorvik santa is from earth too! Probably just my mine going crazy. I smiled at him, and he winked back. Yep, from earth.

What else? There is unicorns and pegasus here also. Well, from what Jenna has told me. Her horse a Pegasus. An actual one. It's so cool.

Not any sign of the dark core. That's good. Well, on earth it's good. My mom had me finish the semester, then I could be homeschooled. Because she doesn't want me to go to another dimension in the middle of class. I'll be homeschooled until high school. Still don't know why. Amber and Kaiden are travelers too. Kaiden just hasn't begun traveling yet. He doesn't know about it yet, also.

Maggie and I have been over to each other's houses too, playing star stable. I got her a Christmas present from Jorvik, a necklace with a horse charm. Even though I've been to the dimension, it's my favorite game. It is also a popular game at school now. I'm kinda sad to not be going to school there, but happy I don't have to wake up early in the morning just to learn stuff.

I am also starting to show in Jorvik, well just started training. I'll do western classes and jumping. I'm so excited. Grandpa got me new show clothes for Carol and Christmas. It was awesome.

Every day, durning the holiday season in Jorvik, I ride with my group down to the town in moorland and hang out at the cute restaurant we were at call Cute Little Pony. And I noticed that every parking lot had a large place for horses and small place for cars. I thought that was pretty funny.

I loved being a half dimensional, dimension traveler. I can't wait for my new adventure. I wonder where I'll go.