The Magic of Jorvil

We stepped outsde into the chilly air. We walked to the stables and I saw Firepetal. I got a carrot to feed him.

"So, where is your horse?" I asked.

"Right, you don't know about that." Jack smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Just follow me." He said and grabbed my hand. He lead me to a pair of barn doors and pushed them. Pretty blue sparkles shot out then the door opened.

"Wow!" I said in amazement. I walk in. There was 5 stalls, each with a horse in them."These are all yours?"

  "Every one. Some are even from different dimensions." Jack replied, getting an apple to feed one of his horses. "This one is from your dimension." The horse is black with white socks and white mane and tail.

  "He's pretty. What's his name?" I ask.

  "Superman." He said.

  "He's not red or blue." I said.

  "What?"

  "There is this marvel superhero called superman and he wears blue and red." I explain.

  "Okay. That's cool. Here there's a comic book with a superhero who has a horse that looks exactly like that horse." He said smiling.

  "Cool. So you get this whole thing to yourself?" I said.

  "Yah. It's magic. If you put your hands on the door, you and your horse or anybody really, are transported to your own mini stable. It's really cool." He explained.

  "So this is all magic!" I exclaimed.

  "Yep. It's the magic of Jorvil." He smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  We walked around for a while. We wondered into the wood and now we are heading to the stables. We passed by the announcement board.

  "Hey look. There's a carnival." I said, pointing at the poster. I love carnivals. Me and my siblings go every year in summer, but that's it.

  "Yeah. They have it every year. It's really fun. You want to go?" He asked.

  "Yeah! Only one problem," I lifted up my arm. "I wouldn't be able to ride any of the rides."

  "Right. Well, it doesn't come until Thursday, so that's good." He said. I continued to read other posters. A lot of them were for clubs.

  "What is with all the clubs?" I asked.

  "Those are the most popular clubs. The members usually join group races and other stuff. The other not as popular are over there." He pointed to another board across the road.

  "Cool." We went back to my cabin. We walked in the door and went over to my, well Anny's, bed. His arm brushed up against my hurt one. It started to feel much better.

  "Hua?" I whispered to myself.

"What's wrong." He asked.

  "Nothing. My arm feels a hole lot better. It was just like-" I was interrupted by Jack.

  "Magic?" He asked.

  "Yeah?" I questioned.

  "Well, you figured out my secret." He said.

  "No clue what your talking about." I said.

  "Well, I have healing power. When I first found you unconscious, I used some of my magic to heal you. It must have counteracted when my arm brushed against yours." He said.

  "Whoa, cool!" I smiled.

  "Yeah, there is a lot more magic that mini stables in Jorvik." He said.