Captured

I had to clean whole stables, and started cleaning some the saddles. The red head came and checked on me. She put this metal band on my wrist. Probably a tracking device.

"You know, there's no escape for you this time." She said. "Back to your pathetic boyfriend. Back to moorland. Or back to your little home." She said and threw little shards at me. The crystal. That was the only way I could get home! I didn't respond to her.

"Not talking? I've always thought you would be a great conversationalist." She snickers. In response, I do nothing. She just walked off. I continued on the English saddle. It became night, apparently because there is no outside light in here. Red came and escorted me to a small cell. It was weird because she had me stand back a few steps before she opened the door. I walked in, there was a tiny straw mat.  I fell asleep on it as soon as I laid down.

The morning came and I was brought some breakfast, eggs and a loaf of bread. I ate it quickly and Red escorted me to there stables. I cleaned the stalls and fed the horses. I looked around for Firepetal and Superman, but there were nowhere in the stables. I wonder where they are? There were probably at least 25 horses in here. And I had to feed and water every single one. I wonder what Jack has to do?

Red brought me a half a sandwich. I ate it and got back to work. I started humming Stitches. Red came and checked on me and told me to saddle her horse. I got a saddle and put it on the tall horse. I was also trying to plan a way to escape. I kinda know the way around. The stables have no access to the outside world. She mounted and rode out of some double doors. I saw that they opened to a forest. I waited a few minutes until I knew she was gone. I tried the doors, but they didn't move.

  They opened so easily for her. She didn't open it with a key, there's no lock. And someone couldn't have opened it from the other side. I heard nobody, and Red didn't speak. Maybe weight sensors? You would need a horse to get through? It would make sense, I think me and Jack went this way when escaped the first time.I tried that. I got the nearest horse and lead him over to the door. I tried the door, nope.

  "This is hopeless." I said to myself. I went back to cleaning the stalls. Petra came in and told me to saddle 5 of the horses. I did what I was told. I watched them as they came in and got on there horses and rode through the open doors. Ugg, how? I tried the other door, the one the girls came through. Didn't work. I started thinking back to when she put me in the cell for the night. She had me stand back. Why?

  Maybe it is the metal band. When it gets close to the door, it automatically locks. That would make a lot of sense. I kept my hand with the band as far away as I could and tried to open it with my other hand. Nope, not far enough. Then I tried to use my feet to open the door. The doorknob was one where you had to pull down, so it may work.

  One leg was on the ground, the other was trying to pull the doorknob. My arm with the metal band was reached out to the other side. My foot pulled down the knob and I nudged my foot so it could open it some more.

  "Yes!" I smiled and walked out of the stables and started to walk down the hallway.