Day 2

I woke up to Anny's alarm clock. It was 8:00.

"5 more minutes." Samantha said. She was on the bottom bunk across from us.

"We are not going to school, Samie." Hazel said. We got dressed and headed down to the Mess Hall. I had my jeans and my blue jacket that I love. I walked in and saw my favorite food, waffles. I got like 20 of them.

"You got enough waffles?" Molly said looking at my plate.

"Nope." I ate my waffles and grabbed more.

"You are going to eat the hole supply of waffles before the day is over." Nicky said.

"That is how I do." I finished my waffles. Jess came over to me.

"Come over to your horses stall and I will show you around." Jess said.

"Ok. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said and she walked out of the Mess hall.

"I still don't know how to get to the stables." I said.

"I can't. I've got to go do my chores in Fort Pinta. But if you follow the path northward your find it." Anny said.

"Thanks." I said and walked off. I immediately go confused.

"You lost?" A voice I heard before said behind me.I turned around and saw Jack.

"Yah. I trying to get to the stables." I said. He was kinda cute. What I'm in 7th grade. He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'll show you." He said and I followed him. He was really nice. We go to the stables.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Mabe we could go ride our horses sometime?" He said.

"Yah. See you later." I said and walked off. I met Jess at firepetal's stall. She told me where everything was and showed me around Moorland's stables. "Thanks." I said and saddled Firepetal. I was supposed to meet someone at the arena. I lead my horse towards the arena. I saw Jack at the arena.

"Hey Myra. I'm going to show you outside of the stables." He has his white horse behind him.

"Cool." I said and we got on our horses and set off.

~~~~~~~~
Hi ya'll. If you are reading this, thanks. I didn't think you would read this. See yah space unicorns.

~Owl

Traveling Dimensions-Star Stable: Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara