Chapter 25

*Warning*This chapter may not sit well with you. Feel free to rant in the comments. 

Liam's P.O.V

Today was going great, even when Flora cut me, until I got word that Alpha Evan and Alpha Sebastian were gathering troops of werewolves together. They most likely knew exactly where Flora was, so I needed to act fast. "Flora babe." I whispered in her ear as she lay on top of me. We were watching a sappy romance movie, but I didn't care as long as Flora was happy. I also thought it would work perfectly to set the mood. I lay a soft kiss on my mark and watched as she unconsciously shivered. It still works. I smirked and lay another kiss on top of the mark. Flora shifted on my legs and turned around to face me. She sat on my lap, leaving the movie behind.

"Do you want to keep watching the movie?" I whispered into her neck as I pulled her closer by her lower back and neck. I felt more like a vampire than a werewolf. Flora stuttered to answer my question and I smirked. Running my hands down to her waist I massaged my finger tips into her skin. Flora lay her head on my shoulder, soft breaths coming from her mouth. I missed the mark once more and let my hands slide into the back of her shirt, resting them on her lower back.

Flora shifted and brought herself away from my chest, looking directly in my eyes. I could tell that I was affecting her by the way her eyes were darker. A were's eyes only go darker when they are in a situation like this or if they are mad. I know Flora definitely isn't mad. I moved my hands now to the tips of her long hair and played with it. I went to lean in and kiss her, but she turned her head to the side. Confused, I looked at her as she looked down.

"I'm sorry Liam, I don't want to right now. I can't remember most of our time together and this dream..." She cut herself of and looked down. I paused the movie and looked back at her. "Flora what dream is effecting you so badly? I remember you mentioned it earlier in the kitchen." I played with the ends of her soft hair as she began to speak. "I had a dream I was taken away from my mate, you. The person wanted me to be their mate." She spoke shakily and gripped the bottom of her shirt tightly.

"Flora, I promise no one is going to take you away from me. I will keep you by my side till my very last breath. You have nothing to fear." As I finished talking my Beta mind-linked me. 'They are coming Alpha. They have left their territory and will be here in twenty minutes.' I need to speed this up. "Flora another way I protect you is if we fully mate. No one else will want to take you from me." I tried to persuade her. She shook her head still not wanting to. Okay this is getting old.

Grabbing her wrists in a tight grip, she cried out in pain. Her terrified eyes looked up at mine and it broke my heart, but I had to make sure that Sebastian couldn't get her back. "Flora I will only ask you one more time." I growled out and she whimpered. Suddenly she tried to yank her wrists from my grip, and she had a lot of strength. I had to strain my fingers to stay locked around her wrists. "Let me go! Let go of me!" It was like her voice had changed. Her eyes become a bright silver, her wolf was in control. "Let go of me right now." She growled out. I squint my eyes back at her. She was standing on the couch, knees bent, trying to tug her now bruised arms from my grip. Her claws suddenly sharpened and sliced into the skin of my hands.

Wincing in pain I grabbed both her arms in one hand and kicked her legs out from under her. She slipped and fell, her head slamming into the coffee table. She groaned in pain but still tried to fight me. Her claws suck further into my skin. I could feel my muscle being teared through. "I don't have time for this Flora!" I growled out, and stood up. I pinned her arms behind her back, hearing a shriek of pain come from her. She tried to kick at me, so I simply stepped on both her feet, which were at an odd angle since she was on her side. Her ankles snapped under my weight which resulted in a painful howl.

"You could have done this the easy way." I growled in her ear before slamming her head one more into the coffee table. The table broke under the pressure and Flora became limp. I picked up her unconscious body and lay her on the couch. I don't have time...