Narnana Parbat

"Welcome rwh sharira I hope you had a safe trip" one of the lower assassins asked as I entered the temple.

"Go away" saying with a venomous tone in my voice. The apprentice leaves, and I walk to my chambers. Twisting and turning down the familiar halls, I look at the paintings of each of the previous Ra's. Each one holds a look of command. To any regular person or league assassin, the picture are so life-like that you would believe they were real. That the person would jump out and kill you on the spot, believe me I have done that before. When I walk down the halls I don't see haunted pictures that might kill you, all I see is an empty spot at the end of the hall where I want my portrait to hang. I know no matter how hard I try that would never happen. I am too much of a liability, I will always need someone to be looking over my shoulder making sure I don't go on a rampage. There are too many other organizations that would want to prevent me from getting anymore power than I already have.

When I finally get to my chambers I open the ornately carved, large wooden door that would have been hard for anyone to open, hense why I have it, to give me privacy. The creaking doors greets me as I enter a silver, red and black colored room. The familiar smell of candle smoke, roses and dank dungeon floods into my nose as I walk to my closet to change for the meeting. As I slip on the black hooded leather jacket and reinforce the spell I have around myself so no one can tell who I am, Oz quietly enters the room and tries to sneak up on me but to no avail. Hearing the beating of his heart and his slow silent breath, I turn around and pin him to the ground with god like strength and speed.

"The council is waiting for you" he tries to say struggling to speak.

"I am almost ready" speaking coolly making sure the spell is holding up. I don't want anyone in the league to know who I am, so they can't try to use that against me. I only show my eyes, and say "mecov eratum".

"I still don't know how you are able to walk around here without anyone recognizing you." struggling to stand up after our little fight.

"Magic, remember. I did a reinforcing spell on the one I casted in the car. It makes me look like a boy but I still have to wear dark clothing. It changes my appearance, not the actual clothing itself."

"Hahahahaha" I turn quickly around decked out in full uniform to find Oz chuckling, in the red velvet chair in the corner. "It was a rhetorical question. I didn't mean for you to answer." He finished with a smirk on his face, reading a file. "But seriously the council is waiting for you, even Ra's is there." He says standing up and handing me the black folder with all the information my spice have gathered fro me. I open it and look in, there wa a picture of Kalder-am paperclipped to the front with our latitude and longitude locations writin in the corner. I had no clue what this was about but if it was in the folder I would figure it out during the meeting. When we finally got to the meeting hall I was going over the rest of the information in the folder, mostly fluff stuff.

Drifting towards to conference hall I could hear the chattering of voices, they sounded as if they were talking about training new recruits. When I reached the hall it was just as Oz had described, all the members were there even Ra's. "I'm sorry I was late. I had some unfinished business to take care of." I declare in an authoritative voice.

"That's all right we were just getting some trivial things out of the way." Ra responds to my declaration.

"I know you were talking about the new recruits and how to train them. It sounded as if there is going to be a special recruit, from what I can tell from the folder it's Kalder-Am." I respond. When I look around the room I see a mixture of shocked, confused and disbelieved faces of the council. " Or am I wrong?"

"How would you possibly know that?" One of the higher ups asked. As I walked to my seat on the left hand side of Ra's right across from Al Sah-him.