C h a p t e r 58 ✂

(Here is your 'late' special chapter for 300+ followers! I do hope you enjoy this and have fun! Video goes with the chapter a little... P.S Pineapple-Author-Chan is suffering from a sprained wrist so don't judge if this is sloppy!)

***

I take into consideration what I had said to her when we were talking in my room.

Did I really hurt her inside?

***

(Your POV)

For what seems like a decent amount of time sitting on the couch I finally get up to chat with Sans. But I wanted to speak with Gaster first about it...

Gaster stills has a connection with me through my mind, though it had became weak from him exiting the void.

I Enter a small part of my own mind and I immediately sense Gaster entering as well. Not long after that I see a shadow ahead of me.

'Hello (Y/N)! What is it you want to talk about?'

I smile up at him. 'I am glad to see you! But...' I frown and remove eye-contact. 'Gaster, it is about Sans and Gaster!Sans...'

Gaster walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. 'Did they do something?' he asks sternly.

I look back up to him. 'Yes and no... *sigh* I just... don't know anymore...'

He looked down at he with confusion. 'Explain, would you?' He sits on the void-like floor and motions for me to join him.

I sit next to him and he returns his hand onto my shoulder. He... he is like a Father to me...

I told him about what Sans told me this morning. Gaster seems to understand.

He chuckles. 'Just follow your heart, (Y/N). It is up to you now.' He smiles before getting up, lending me a hand to I could stand as well.

And with that, he left me to my own mind.

Heh, follow my heart, huh? I took my soul out to study it. It's (S/C) and blue magic still strong.

I begin to think to myself within my own mind, thoughts echoing around me as I did so. Me and Sans practically share souls... but Gaster!Sans seems to care a whole lot more and has never cheated... The more I think the more agitated I became with myself. *Sigh* I guess I'll just see what ends up happening in the long run...

Finishing with my thoughts, I exit my mind and return to the real world.

(Oh gosh I am so sorry... But this is where I need your help! Either we could vote on which one you want to end up with, or we can do it another way. If we go with Sans or G!Sans, this would be the last book. But if you agree with my... 'special' terms, a book 2 May or May Not be in order. It depends. Well, It is up to you now.)

Love Me Instead [Sans VS Gaster!Sans X Reader] Part 2 (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें