C h a p t e r 48 ✂

(SOOO sorry, testing being a bust. But here it is! The chapter you were waiting for! Thanks for being patient! This chapter is going to be long. You deserve it! Please enjoy, for you have been warned~)

(Your POV)

I see Sans' expression toward the other... Sans? How many are there?

He puts a hand in front of me protectively, making me stop. I look to the side, seeing Both Papyrus and Gaster!Sans struggling and coughing. I also took notice a small shape hidden in the tangles: Flowey.

Really? When did this flower fuck decide to join the party? I thought I had KILLED him!

Through my slight outrage I could sense both Sans' hatred for one another. I pushed aside my thoughts to Sans shouting.

"Error?!? Why the hell are you here?!? Don't you have any other plans somewhere in the void, like watching Blueberry?" Papyrus shuttered at those words... Why?

Error turned to my direction. He puts a dark finger on my chin and I move away from his touch. "TsK tSk tsK... FisTY tHIs oNe iS." I am about ONE second to ripping his head off when a presence enters my mind.

It is not worth fighting him, (Y/N).

I turn away from Error to enter my own thoughts. But Gaster-!

Just don't. He has too much power. I am afraid that since you haven't finished training there is no way to-

WHAT?!? I could feel my anger rise, even though I didn't want to confront Gaster. How are we going to help the others then?

He sighs. If I help you, will you do me a favor?

I answer without question. Yes Gaster. What is it you request?

He whispers in my ear. Help Sans with my invention. With you, It should work.

What does it do-

It is for you to find out. He then smiles and puts a hand on my shoulder, forcing me out of my own mind. Back into reality, I fall to my knees. Stopping a heated argument from Sans and Error. All three Sans', Papyrus, and Flowey turn toward me with surprise.

I feel light-headed for only a second, before feeling power rage through me.

(Sans' POV)

(Y/N) turned away from Error and seemed to be left to her own mind. Error turned to me with a smug look written on his skull.

"i SeNSe pOWer iN hEr... YoUR dOIng?"

"It is none of your business, glitch."

"iT IS mY bUSIneSS-!" Rage seemed to cloud his vision. He was getting close to punching my face in before (Y/N) collapses to the ground.

I kneel down to her with worry with Error watching her with sudden interest. I give him a glare before I notice (Y/N) look up at me; her eye was raging with dark (S/C) magic flowing out of it. My smile widens, for I know who was on our side.

Thanks, Dad.

(Your POV)

I look up to Sans; feeling and allowing the power to surge through me. It was a good, almost addicting feeling. We both smile at one another, knowing of our new-found plan.

I put my head down as Sans helps me to stand. Magic still flowing from my eye, but at a weaker pace, I tilt my head up slightly enough just to look at Error. He doesn't show fear.

"tHIs iS whY i'M hEre... (Y/N) hErE caUSed tHis stUpiD cHaIN oF evENts, caUsinG mE tO seArCH EveRY fUCkiNG tIMeliNe fOr hER. i EveN fOUnD fLoWEy sTRaNdEd iN Echo!Tale, pRAcTiCAllY sWApeD WitT Gaster!Sans. StrANge wHAt TimELiNes cAN dO wHEn UnDeR PreSSure..."

G!Sans fake-coughed. "I'm still here..."

Error chuckled. "wELp, i'M hERe tO dESrtoY gliTCheS, AreN'T i?"

I am outraged by his comment. "YOU ARE THE ONLY GLITCH HERE!"

He smiled. "yOUr'E nOT eVEn SuPpOSed tO bE aLIve."

(I END THERE! Don't worry! I will update maybe 2 more times today! Hope you enjoyed!)