Several days later, the teacher got fired for accepting bribes from students and for assisting them to cheat in various matters. Two students from their class were also expelled on the fact that they have been cheating in numerous exams and manipulating the teachers. It does not need the genius to realise the one behind the incident since Taeyong was notoriously well-known for being cold and upright. He can tolerate very little things and his siblings, especially his sister is his bottom line.

From the whiteboard, Ten and Tasha were placed on the third rows with Doyoung and Taeil in front of them and Taeyong and Johnny at their back. While Tasha was sitting next to the window, Jaehyun sits next to Ten. The way Taeyong always create a protective circle around his sister even in the class amazed Ten to no end. Though Ten doubt the younger twin notices that. She is comfortable with all of Taeyong's friend so she never looks much on the matter.

Hansol|Yuta Taeyong|Johnny

Mingyu|Jaehyun Ten|Tasha

Winwin|Kun Doyoung|Taeil

"Nice hair you got there Tasha," Johnny exclaimed when he finally saw the girl.

"Thanks. Taeyong oppa picks the style." She answered, keeping her signature poker face though Ten notices the tip of her ears turns red. He also notices amusement dancing in Taeyong's eyes when he watches her.

Ten almost jump in fright when his eyes meet Taeyong's eyes when the latter shifted his gaze to Ten. Feeling awkward, the petite male quickly turns back to face the whiteboard, face beet red.

Realising Ten has not exactly answered her question the female scrunches her eyes to the male's direction. Her best friend was obviously not having his mind in the classroom.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul... Earth to Ten, earth to Ten, where are you?" She waved her hand in front of his face but got no response from the male. The female huffed in annoyance.

Tasha then turns around to Jaehyun who's sitting next to Ten. The former, noticing eyes on his turn to face the female with questioning gaze. He feels himself shivering when he saw the naughty sparkles in her eyes.

"What are you planning now, Lee Taeyeon?" The male questioned. He glanced at Taeyong only to see the approving gaze from the older twin. Forget it, Taeyong is too whipped for his sister to stop any of her naughty plans. He would gladly assist her even.

"Jaehyunnie~" She blinks her eyes adorably. Taeyong chuckles darkly at Jaehyun's reaction. He has been watching his sister all the time therefore he knew the things playing inside her head. Jaehyun's toes curled and he winced.

"It's not so nice you know?" The male claimed when he understood her intention. He sighed deeply before kicking Ten's seat. He acts as if he was not the perpetrator when Ten jumped from his seat.

The clueless male turns his head to Taeyong then to Jaehyun and furrowed his eyebrows. Jaehyun quickly turns to his tablemates, Kim Mingyu feigning ignorance while Taeyong meets Ten's questioning gaze head-on. He innocently pointed to the female next to Ten.

"Hello~ earth to Ten. Where are you?" Ten smiles at her words. Knowing that he must have been daydreaming again and did not listen to anything she was saying.

"Yes. Sorry, my mind I don't even know what was inside my mind. What were you saying again?" He asks.

"Your chemistry homework. Is it done?"

"Obviously." The male nodded. The duo then quickly get into their study zone when the teacher walks into the class to start the lesson.

"Psst, Ten," Doyoung called from the front seat while the teacher was calling out names to answer the question from the textbook.

"What?"

"Answer for number 39," The bunny-like male blinks adorably.

Ten rolls his eyes before looking at the textbook to help a helpless bunny who is also one of his close friends.

"B. Do you need an explanation?" He whispered back.

"No, who would explain the answer for the multiple-choice question. Thank you though." Doyoung grinned.

"It seems like Mr.Chittaphon knows the answer for number 38 since you're casually talking to Mr.Kim over there. Care to explain?"

Ten feels like wanting to grill Doyoung for getting him into troubles. He glares at the male before standing up and answers the question with a complete explanation leaving the teacher and his fellow classmates in awe.

"Good. I know you're one of the top racing students in the Academy but I need you to focus on the class. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm so sorry." Ten bowed.

As he sat down he notices Tasha was giggling and Johnny was snickering at the back. He glanced at the female by his side who was shaking violently due to holding her laughter.

"Are you having fun Lee Taeyeon?" He deadpanned.

"Gosh Tennie, your face is priceless. I can't help but laugh. Sorry baby boy." The female said to her sulking best friend.

"You owe me cheesecake."

"Anything for my beloved Tennie."