Chapter 1: Hidden Feelings

Magcon tour ended a few days ago and now everyone's at the airport on their way home. They all said their goodbyes, group hugged, took some photos and after that everyone got on is flight.

Shawn's POV:
Magcon was so much fun haha. I'm really gonna miss the guys. They became like a family to me and I'm so happy to have such good friends. But I'm gonna miss Cam the most of all of them. I don't know why but lately all I think about is him. Thoughts like ''Cam's so hot'', ''Cam's so funny and cute'', ''He has the best smile and his eyes.... oh, his eyes'' pop up in my head all the time and it scares the shit out of me. Why is this boy affecting me so much. I can't have feelings for a guy. It's impossible. But those feelings kept growing stronger and stronger with every second. I remember when I sang the Cameron Dallas song at Magcon I was smiling everytime I said ''Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend''.
When I was writing that song I thought I was doing it for the fans because I thought it might be fun but now I realise that I might be wrong. I even raised my hand when Nash asked the girls to raise their hands if they want Cameron to be their boyfriend. I was so embarrassed omg. What if I wrote the song because of the feelings I have for him? As much as I wanted to get rid of the thoughts and feelings about him I just couldn't or I didn't want to. I'm still not sure yet. When I'm around him I feel safe and happy. Everytime I look at him I loose myself into his beautiful deep brown eyes. He's just so perfect. I'm so scared to tell him about my feelings because I don't want all that to go away. I need to see him again so I can figure out my feelings. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts after I realised that the plane had taken off and we were now in the air. ''God, I hate planes.'' - I thought to myself and closed my eyes because i was very exhausted from touring America with Cam and the guys from Magcon. Plus the flight to Canada is long so I better get some rest haha.

Cameron's POV:
After we said our goodbyes with the guys me and Nash got on our plane. It's finally time to go home and relax. It's been so long since the last time we were home and I can't wait to get there and sleep in my own bed. I love my bed and I hate sleeping in hotel room's beds. We got to our seats on the plane and Nash fell asleep almost immediately but I couldn't. I can't get the image of Shawn singing the song he wrote for the fans known as the ''Cameron Dallas song'' out of my head. He was smiling and grinning everytime he got to the chorus of the song. He looked like he enjoyed performing it a lot and he raised his hand along with the girls who wanted me to be their boyfriend lol. I thought he was just joking but what if he have feelings for me? - I asked myself and I kinda liked the sound of it. Having Shawn Mendes as my boyfriend... I've always liked him in a different way. Not only as a friend and bro but more. I mean he's very talanted and cute, and we're like soulmates. His body is pretty hot too and those big cute puppy eyes.. I can't get him out of my head. 
''You love Shawn, man?'' - Nash asked me still sleepy. I didn't realise I was thinking out loud until then. 
''Of course, not. I'm not gay, Nash.'' - I lied to him. He didn't say anything but he looked at me in a weird way. Then he just fell asleep again.
I sighed in relief. For a moment I thought he caught me and I was so scared.My body started tensing up and I hope that he believed me. I really hate lying to him but I had no choice. I don't want Nash to hate me because I'm gay. He's my bestfriend and I don't wanna loose him. And with that I fell asleep too.

Nash's POV:
I'll always remember that Magcon. It was such a great adventure but sadly it's over for now. Me and Cam said goodbye to the guys and got on our plane. The seats were very comfortable and since I was very tired I fell asleep fast. I woke up and I heard Cam saying that he finds Shawn attractive and that he's in love with him. Well, he didn't say it but it was obvious. I was shocked. I thought I was dreaming for a second and then I asked him.
''You love Shawn, man?'' - I asked and I knew that he would deny it but still I wanted to give it a shot.
''Of course, not. I'm not gay, Nash.'' - Cam responded. 
As I was expecting, he denied it. I stared at him for like a minute and then I went to sleep again. I was dreaming about a sexy girl I met at the Magcon meet & greets. She was so hot. We took photos but I forgot to ask what her name is. She had long brown hair and she was wearing a beautiful blue dress with a white belt and shoes. I hope I can get back to my dream which Cam interrupted cuz we were just about to kiss with that girl when I heard him saying he likes Shawn. I'll try to talk to him again when we get home because now I'm tired. Even if he turned out gay I'd still support him on 100%. He's my bestfriend and that will never change just because he likes the same gender.