Encounter With Kakashi

Naomi's red hair flows behind her trying escape through the trees. She was being pursued by some Hidden Leaf Jonin. He was very persistent and fast, making it harder on Naomi.

"Wait Naomi! I'm not an ene-"

"Shush! Leave me alone stalker!" Naomi yells at him. She throws some kunai knives and shurikens at him, but he dodges it easily.

Naomi can hear the man sigh lazily, and his presence suddenly disappears. She halts on a tree branch, putting her hand on her blade's handel that she carried on her back. Not for one moment did she lower her guard, for the mystery man could be anywhere. Then out of nowhere, shurikens came through all directions, but she dodged them. What Naomi didn't know was that the shurikens had invisible threads attached to them and caught Naomi. Damn it!! Naomi was falling head first straight towards the ground, but quickly shifted her position so that she would land on her arm. The impact of her landing caused her to wince in pain, leaving her arm throbbing.

"Come out of hiding and face me like a man!" she yells at the mystery man. He was really getting on Naomi's nerves and nobody wants to do that, especially when she's in a bad mood.

The man jumps off the tree branch and approaches Naomi. As he enters the light, Naomi sees that this man is wearing navy blue sandals, black pants and long sleeve shirt that is being covered with a dark green vest. Half of his face was being covered by a black mask, with a headband on his forehead that covered his left eye. The eye that is showing is black and lazily open.

There was a voice inside her speaking to her in a scary, growling manner. Use my power Naomi, you need my aid to get out of this situation.

"Shut up Niney! No one was talking to you!" Naomi growls through her teeth, hitting her stomach with the side of her fist.

Naomi directs her attention to the mystery man. "What's your problem man? I'm pretty sure I have done nothing to you."

All he does is give her a closed eyed smile."That's because you haven't. Yet. But, I have orders from the 3rd Hokage to bring you to the Hidden Leaf Village immediately."

Naomi groans. "Hokage Shmokage, why do I care."

The man sighs lazily and takes out the rope he had on his shoulders. He wraps it around Naomi so she looks like a human cocoon. She struggles desperately to release herself, but fails. Naomi glares at the man and puffs out her lips.

"Damn. You."

The man picks her up, but Naomi winces when he touches her arm. It's been badly injured, but not broken, he thinks as be carries her bride style. By then, Naomi had a really disgusted look on her face.

Naomi turns her head to the man, who was staring straight ahead. He then notices Naomi staring at him.

"Hey Mr, what's your name anyway? If you're not my enemy, then it shouldn't be a problem telling me."

He cocks up an eyebrow. "My name is Hatake Kakashi."

"Ohhhh. So your the famous Copy Ninja huh? Well it's been an honor. NOT. YOU DIRTBAG!" Naomi yells as she squirms around some more, but soon finds out its useless.

Kakashi gives her a closed eyed smile. "Trying to escape is useless. It's double knotted."

Naomi groans in disgust and glares at him. "When I get out of this, you are SO gonna get!"

Kakashi sighs enthusiastically while a sweat drops from his head. "Jiraya, what have you gotten me into."