Allegiances

ThunderClan

Leader
Rushstar - A large, white Himalayan tom cat with fluffy fur, black markings on his face, black front legs that fade into white and menacing blue eyes.

Deputy
None

Medicine cat
Bramblewind - A golden-brown furred Siberian she-cat with a white chest, brown stripes and tame amber eyes.

Warriors
Eaglefur - A golden brown LaPerm tom cat with darker spots around him, and loyal pale green eyes.

Ravenrock - A jet black Bombay she-cat with intelligent raven-purple eyes.

Lostbranch - A dark brown Norwegian Forest she-cat with brown stripes, fluffy fur, and lost-in-thought chocolate brown eyes.

Redfoot - An orange Persian tom cat with a lighter orange chest and stomach, and slightly annoyed orange-red eyes.

Spiderbrook - A grey Burmilla she-cat with faint dark grey stripes, faint markings on her back and curious pale green eyes.  Apprentice : Tundrapaw

Emberleap - A Orange-brown Somali she-cat with spots of darker browns, and playful amber eyes.

Wolfsight - A grey and black Maine Coon tom cat with a pale grey, fluffy chest and stomach, and focused blue eyes.  Apprentice : Barkpaw

Twistedsea - A darker colored Russian Blue tom cat with very faded white paws and wispy grey eyes.

Bluethorn - An entirely grey Chartruex she-cat with thorn-like claws and thoughtful, deep blue eyes.

Smallwing - A small, white Balinese she-cat with black/grey legs, chest, and facial markings. She has fearful, black-purple eyes.

Tigersky - A firey orange California Spangled tom cat with orange-brown stripes that resemble a tiger, and determined sky blue eyes. Apprentice : Viperpaw

Ashshade - An ash grey Burmese tom cat with slightly darker socks and friendly, hazel-green eyes.

Stripednose  - A chocolate brown York Chocolate she-cat with three distinct  scars on her nose, and mysterious, vibrant green eyes.

Lilyfrost - A white Snowshoe she-cat with brown legs that fade into slightly paler brown body. She has a white chest, paws, and head, along with brown facial markings, and friendly lilac eyes. Apprentice : Lionpaw

Apprentices

Tundrapaw - A white Himalayan tom cat with legs and paws, and obedient amber eyes.

Barkpaw - A dark brown York Chocolate she-cat with darker brown stripes and fearful orange-red eyes.

Viperpaw - A brown Snowshoe she-cat with a white chest, paws, and facial markings. She has determined pale blue eyes.

Lionpaw - A orange-yellow California Spangled tom cat with faint spots and fluffy fur neck in the appearance of a lion's mane. He has cold, ember eyes

Queens

Mossheart - A black Bombay cat with a green tint to her fur and motherly blue eyes.

Raggedfur - A white Balinese she-cat almost exactly the same looking as her sister, Smallwing, besides having confident, green eyes.

Elders

Thundercloud - A stormy-grey Himalayan tom cat with bits of white around his fur. He has proud yellow eyes.

WindClan

Leader

Hollowstar - A black, almost brown Maine Coon she-cat with fluffy fur, dark brown stripes, and concerned hazel eyes.

Deputy

Crowsong - A jet black Burmilla tom cat with a white chest and paws, along with protective dark green eyes.

Medicine cat

Autumnspark - A orange tabby she-cat with white flecks and intelligent green eyes.

Warriors

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Apprentices

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Queens

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Elders

TO BE UPDATED SOON

RiverClan

Leader

Fridgedstar - A white Siberian tom cat with a pale grey chest and stomach, and icy blue eyes.

Deputy

White-eye - A golden furred LaPerm she-cat with one completely white eye, and one orange-red eye.

Medicine cat

Flowerclaw - A Calico she-cat with dull green eyes.

Warriors

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Apprentices

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Queens

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Elders

TO BE UPDATED SOON

ShadowClan

Leader

Mudstar - A brown Norwegian Forest tom cat with even darker brown stripes, and kind hazelnut eyes.

Deputy

Daisyshine - A pale Russian Blue she-cat with a white chest, stomach, and paws. She has fair daisy-white eyes.

Medicine cat

Toadfang - A brown Norwegian Forest tom cat nearly identical to Mudstar, with rude toad-green eyes.

Warriors

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Apprentices

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Queens

TO BE UPDATED SOON

Elders

TO BE UPDATED SOON