Seventeen

This is the last chapter to this story. I'm sorry if any of you feel like it's incomplete. I'll definitely be writing more fanfics about George.
Ily

It was our wedding day and we decided to have it in autumn. It was a big wedding with many people. His friends and family were there and so were mine.
I had invited, Bree and asked her to be one of my bride's maids and she happily accepted. My maid of honor was my sister. My other bride's maids were Hayley and Britney, who I was so proud to see a year sober.
George and I had a baby a while before and during our wedding she was six months old.
We had named her Julie. She was so beautiful and tiny and I couldn't wait to see her grow up.
We spent our honeymoon in Bali, while Julie was being taken care of by my mother.

-

It was now Julie's tenth birthday and we had a six year old son now. His name is Nathan.
Bree and I had been in touch again ever since I invited her to the wedding and I was so happy to have my best friend back. She also had kids with Ashton. Their names were Cecelia who was twelve, Jordan who was nine, and Ashton who was five.
George and I bought a house in San Francisco and we raised our kids there.

-

My first born, finally sixteen on July 4th. My sweet son, finally twelve on January 2nd.
Julie couldn't wait to graduate high school and go to a university. She was one of the smartest in her class and played a lot of sports.
Nathan got the opportunity to skip a grade and was in middle school. He also wanted to play sports, because he had always watched Julie play.

-

Today, I lost my good friend Britney to a drug overdose. She was doing so well for 15 years, but lost it when she had lost both of her parents. After a year and a half back on drugs, she had died in her bathroom. Bree and I were the ones that found her. We went over, because it was her birthday. We had called for an ambulance, but there nothing they could do about and said she had been dead for 24 hours before we arrived. I did try to help her, but she wouldn't stop.
"(Y/N), this is no one's fault. Okay? It's not your fault. You tried to help." Bree said to me, trying to comfort me on the day of her funeral.
My kids had loved her. She was so great with them and would always offer to watch them.
She did have a kid of of her own named Tyler. He was the same age as Nathan. Tyler's father had left before he had been born, so he didn't know who was going to watch him. He was staying over that a friend's house the night Britney had overdosed so he didn't see it happen. He didn't have anywhere to go so George and I adopted him. He was the sweetest kid and also got the opportunity to skip a grade. Nathan and Tyler were best friends and were always together.

-

Today George and I celebrate our 20th year wedding anniversary.
Julie was twenty and was in a university studying to become a teacher.
Tyler and Nathan were both sixteen. Tyler had hopes to become a therapist and to help people who were addicts.
Nathan had the hopes of becoming a doctor and was doing volunteer work.
We had a small celebration by taking our two boys out to dinner with us. Julie was all the way in New York and wasn't able to make it for our anniversary, but came for the holidays.

-

It was Nathan and Tyler's graduation day. I was helping Tyler fix his tie and he said,
"Thank you so much, (y/n)."
"For what, Tyler?"
"Taking me in and treating me like I was your own son all these years."
"George and I have been so happy to have you as our own."
"Do you think my mother would have been proud to see me now?"
"Yes, she would have been so happy for you, Tyler."
"I wonder if my father would have ever felt that way."
His eyes got my watery and he put his head down.
"He would have been lucky to have you in his life."
"I found out who he was a year ago, but then found out he died when I was one."
He sat down and stared blankly at the floor.
"He also died of a drug overdose. Do you think I will too, (y/n)?"
"You won't. Because I know you're going to do great things in your life. And you're going to meet someone who will have your kids and you can't let those kids down."
"I'm going to name one of them after my dad. Joshua. And I'm never going to abandon him."
"It's time to go, Tyler. It's been the best having you here, with us."
Seeing our two boys graduate was the best achievement George and I had.
Soon after graduating they both went to the same university.

-

George's POV
(Y/N) hadn't made it to our 40 year anniversary. She had died shortly after she found out her lungs were failing. Everyone she knew had came to her funeral. My three wonderful kids stood next to me as I watched them bury her. Julie was fourty years old and was a professor at the university she had once went to and had got married fifteen years ago then had two kids named Katherine who was thirteen and Dylan who was twelve.
Nathan and Tyler are both thirty-six and were close as they ever were.
Nathan became a heart surgeon and had been married for ten years then had a twin boys named Tyler and Issac who were ten. Tyler had become the owner of a rehabilitation center and had been married for twelve years and had three kids named Britney who was thirteen, Nathan who was ten, and Joshua who was nine.
(Y/N) and I were so proud of our kids. I'm so happy I got to have a life with her. I remember the time we first met. I never thought at that time, that she would be the love of my life.
Just like that. She was gone. I had just talked to her last week. I was right there when she had died.
"I love you so much George. And I love all of you, my beautiful children," her last words were before she died an hour later.

-

Julie's POV
After two years of my mother being gone, my dad had died. Today my younger brothers and I watch as he gets buried right next to my mother. I remember them telling me so many stories about what they did before we were born. When I was a little girl, I always imagined having a relationship like their's and I'm so happy I have it now. My dad had wanted to keep the house my brothers and I grew up in so I moved in shortly after the funeral, with my family. It was so empty without my parents in there but I knew it was the right thing to do.
I will always love my parents and will always appreciate how they raised me and my little brothers.

More George stories coming soon guys.
Ily