Fourteen

(Flashback continued)

Since Britney and I got back in touch, we've been hanging out for two months. Mostly doing a lot of drugs and going to clubs.
Today, I almost got fired from my job, because I came in fucked up off of heroin.
"(Y/N) you're never like this. I never thought you were the type of person to do drugs," my boss, Maggie, said as she scowled me.
"Honestly, I'm really not. This isn't me," I said, putting my head down.
"(Y/N), look at me, what's going on with you? You're one of my best employees."
I looked up at her with my eyes watering and said,
"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so fucked up." I started crying and Maggie came besides me and hugs me.
"I'm so sorry. I'm not like this," I say trying to get the words out.
"No. It's okay. Here, clean yourself up." She handed me tissues.
I wiped my tears and calmed down as much as I could.
"Go home for the rest of the day and come back sober on Thursday, okay?"
"Okay. Thank you, Maggie."

I went back home and I was still a little messed up. I thought I was imagining that George was sitting at my front door.
But it wasn't my imagination.
He was sitting there looking down the hall way then turned his head to me. He stood up quickly and approached me.
"What the fuck are you doing here, George?" I said, as I was unlocking my door.
"Your fucking boss called me and told me you were fucked up on heroin."
"Why the fuck would she call you out of everyone I know?"
"I don't fucking know. But I'm really worried about you."
"Bullshit. You don't talk to me for three fucking months and you come around, because you're supposedly fucking worried about me. Go fuck yourself George."
He picked me up and walked inside my apartment then set me on the couch.
"Get the fuck out George." I demanded as I stood up.
"No. I'm not going anywhere until I throw away every drug you fucking have."
"Just fucking leave. I don't want you here."
"Too bad. Tell me where all your shit is it. Now."
"Just fucking go home, George."
I sat back down and we were silent for a minute. George sat next to me and I started tearing up again.
"You left me that night. I was all alone. I felt like I had no one. It hurt so bad when you left."
"I'm so sorry (y/n). I promise I'll never leave you again."
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I pushed him away and got up. He also got up with me. I grabbed a shoe box and put every drug I had in it.
"Do you want the alcohol too?" I asked him as I handed him the box.
"Yes."
He took all my alcohol and put it all down the drain.
I sat back down on the couch and suddenly had a dark change of mind.
"George. I need them back."
"No, you don't. And I'm not giving them to you."
"Please. I just need a little more."
He only scowled at me, silently.
"Fine. How about you leave for another three fucking months."
"I'm not going anywhere (y/n)."
I groaned and went to my room. I slammed the door and locked it so George wouldn't follow me inside. He tried to open it and knocked on it.
"(Y/N) let me in right now." He demanded while knocking in the door more.
"Go away, George."
"Shut the fuck up and open this door, right now."
"No. Just leave me alone."
"Why fuck are you so stubborn. I'm just trying to help you."
I didn't respond back and laid down on my bed. Everything was silent for awhile and thought he had left again.
"Why am I such a fucking idiot." I thought to myself knowing I lost him once again.

Minutes went by as I laid there in silence, until I heard his voice again.
"(Y/N). Please open the door. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just want to help you. I want to be here for you. I don't want to lose our friendship again." He said in the sweetest voice.
I stood in front of the door, wondering if I should let him in.
"Sweetie, please open up. You're so important to me. I don't want to lose you again."
I opened the door and he quickly came inside my room. He held me close as he ran his hand up and down my back.
He laid me down and laid next to me on my bed.
"Please don't leave again," I said as I shut my eyes.
"I'm not going anywhere. Get some sleep, okay."
He wrapped his arms around me and held me against his chest as he hummed sweetly until I fell asleep.

Yay George came back woo.
Ily