My Story

Jason pov:

Life is the greatest of the teacher. It pushes you to the cage of the lion, doesn't let you give up on your life: Gives you the hope of a brighter rise- you fall, you weep and eventually you come out with a mighty crown of achievement.

My life always had been a mess. My parents split up when I was 7. I had never known what a normal family is. Spending one summer with mommy and her new children and husband and the other with the invisible dad: I have always had built a wall in my heart. No love, no people and no relationships. Fed up with my highway life; I decided to give up all and go live in a hostel. And the achievement was me falling into a serious drug addiction. At 15, I was sent to a rehabilitation centre.

The days of my drug madness is I believe the goriest of my experience. I used to be not me, I was ugly, uncontrollable, angry, frustrated, troubled soul. The whole transformation for me was finding my own self, my identity and most importantly my life.

After 3 years, I finally got over it. I was in my late 18 then. My studies had been detached. With so much going on, I didn't want to have the high school drama . So I decided to not go to college or a universe.

But how was I supposed to earn my living?

My parents supported me In the beginning but gradually they found out that no job in the world was meant for me. A bartender, a gardener, a waiter, a plumber, a nanny, mechanic, cook, kinder- garden teacher....what not...

I wasn't ready or prepared for any of my life options. Everything seemed blur. My life had no Vision neither I could imagine anything for myself.

Then this happens!! Maria happens!! And tomorrow Marisa will happen. I am not expecting much from this job as well...but the money is not bad and Maria looks beautiful !