Maria meets him

Jason POV:

The Starbucks here is so quiet. I said to myself . Oh! That's a lovely painting of a cow. Cow?? What am I blabbering. Perhaps, it's a serious mental disorder caused due to a ridiculous waiting program for this ridiculous girl. What's her name? Oh! Maria..

I shouldn't be forgetting her name. Shit. She is my new boss now. It's my 20 th job??? Maybe more...Should I say her that I have either been fired or myself resigned from my all workplaces which gave me a no more than a month's work experience at a single place? No, cut that crap out. Jason. U need the money, the job.

It's just a silly babysitting task here of a little girl. I can handle her well. I say to myself and smirk... It's 6 already. She dumped me I guess. As I stand up to leave, the door swings open and there enters a beautiful girl. Tall ( maybe 6), long golden brown haired, long skirted , lovely eyes! I couldn't take my eyes off her. She entered and seemed to be searching for someone.

I approached her." Hi lady! Looking for someone? ", I said in a full gentleman tone. She smiled and said" Sorry to bother you but I am here on a date with my boyfriend Jason." Suddenly my heart trembled but I played it safe." Hi Maria! I am Jason- your date for tonight."

Maria POV:

I walked out of my car, turned the keys and ran straight into the bed! I was dying of embarrassment. When he said that he is Jason, my mouth dropped and my face heated and turned into a fine tomato ripped off from a chain of lies and nervousness.

I knew he was a jerk: All boys are! The way he was staring at me, I just wanted to take his eyes off its place; but a part of me can't deny that he's a hot shot! Have you gone crazy, Marisa? I shouted to myself. After our minute long eye lock after the uneasy lie, we settled ourselves and talked about the job.

I explained everything to him. He seemed quiet sorry to hear that which was completely unexpected for me because of the way he looked: Black leather, black denims and a black shirt -a perfect bad guy! But when we got along, he seemed an easy - going person.

Tomorrow is his first day with Marisa. I hope he handles her well.

God! He's hot! I laughed and held my teddy tightly!