What is it to be Marisa

Marisa:

The ocean, the sky and the waves intimidate me to touch them, to let them drown me and take me to the land of my beloved ones.For what it seems to a long, long time to me,my world has been this same, gory old room and the quite girl . I wonder who she is. My piano, do I know to play them? I don't know. Why does everything seem so suddenly bizarre!

And Maria?I haven't seen her in years! Will I ever see her? Seeing the cherry trees blossom, the wind swirling and the waves forming a melancholy with the shore, I find myself like an unlucky one in the paradise. My life has been like an owl. The owl who doesn't get to feel and nurture the sunlight, to fly through the wind, up and up, the swift river below, touching the sky: high and high past the rainbows.And there I am waving the dreams in my sick old mind.

Why doesn't anyone let me out? Let me check the door once again. It's locked,as expected. Am I a prisoner? No, ofcourse not. The cells are horrible. I have seen them in tv . But wait, what's a tv? I guess that's some place up in the mountains.

Mountains:hills:trekking:my bike!Why is my head hurting? God! Somebody help me! This creepy little head will blast now.Maria..Maria. Somebody come.Please.

Then I slept.