Fever

{A/N: since Amelia and Adam are separated I'm doing one chapter Amelia's POV and the other, Adam's POV so you can catch up with everything going on with both of them}

***

~ADAM'S POV~

"Man, it's been a really long time" Tommy says with a smile

"Yeah, a long time" I smile. I don't know why but I'm acting shy and different now with him.

"Ok boys, I'm really glad you catch up and everything but we need to start with the soundcheck" Roger says coming close to us. He pats our backs and leaves again.

The stage was better than I imagined. It was beautiful and huge and also was the MSG itself. There were so many seats, how could anyone fill this entire stadium? I wish I could.

I go to the center of the stage where the microphone is and wait for my musicians to start playing.

The fans that got the opportunity to come watch the soundcheck were all in the front row going crazy as the music began to blast.

We start with Evil In The Night. My heart beating faster as I feel the excitement of getting back on a stage and my adrenaline pumping as I move around the stage. From time to time I find myself glancing at Tommy who's enjoying it as much as I am and smiling at the fans who scream his name. For a moment I didn't realize I stood still in my spot still singing but just looking at Tommy. When he noticed he frowned but then smiled sweetly and got back to his playing.

"Well that went good!" I say excited once we get backstage. I clean my sweat with a towel and sit down in a couch.

"Yeah, it was great and it was just the soundcheck. Imagine when we're in the show, it's gonna be better" Tommy sits down besides me and grabs two bottles of water handing me one.

"Thank you..." Before I could say something else, my phone starts ringing. I excuse myself and pick up.

"Hey Nate, something wrong?" I say when I pick up. It's strange that Nate's calling now.

"Uh Mr Lambert, have you talked to Ms Grace?" His voice sounds a little worried and I get nervous