I'll Be Back

~AMELIA'S POV~

"Oh my god, I just can't believe a gross chipmunk like you gets to be with him and I don't! I mean, I'm beautiful." Sarah kept on talking and talking about how jealous she was about me kissing Adam. She kissed him too, don't complain!

She also told me her name — liked I cared — and told me how she could make Adam dump me. There's no doubt the Weldge's are crazy and annoying.

I already told Adam and he said he'd be on my rescue right away, what a pie. But I'd like him to move his ass before I shoot myself.

In a matter of seconds he showed up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I just can't understand it. Adam freaking Lambert with a piece of..." She finally got cut off.

"Don't talk to her like that, I'd love if you respect my choice and respect her just like she respects the other Glamberts." He's so sweet. He never used an offensive tone, though I knew he was kind of pissed but instead, his voice was calm.

Sarah opened her mouth to say something but closed it back quickly. Apparently, she had nothing to say in her defence. Her face went red and she turned around leaving us both.

Luckily, all the people that was here left after Adam went to talk to Mark.

Mark.

Shit, he's just crossing the lobby with his head down; I felt Adam's body tense against mine. I kind of felt sorry for Mark, it was my fault Adam and him broke up but I didn't want to be with Adam if he was still going on with Mark.

"Gosh Adam, he doesn't look good" I said when he left the hotel "I feel it's my fault".

"Hey, I want to be with you. In a certain way, I broke up with him because I really do want us to be together, but I had been planing on it before I met you. You can't blame yourself for this when I've been wanting this for a long time before you." His arms wrapped around my hips and he kissed my forehead "I want you to be my present and future, nobody else."

My whole body shivered like every time I was with him. Adam was like a dream, he made me feel so far away from reality, like if everything was unreal. I didn't want to be selfish and not care about Mark— which I do care —, but for once I got to put my feelings first, I want to be happy.