Distracting Thoughts

~AMELIA'S POV~

Ok, I knew I had to calm down. Every Glambert or fan is crazy for him and therefore, they'll act like she did but I don't want her close to him for some reason, she looks like that type of girls who just wants to fuck all the guys they see. I clearly don't want that type of girls close to my Adam.

No Amelia, stop! He's not yours. 

I finished with my work and put the dirty sheets in the cart. I was about to go but suddenly I saw Mr. Weldge's daughter on TV, annoying Adam as much as she could. I tried to keep calm but the thing got worse. In a matter of seconds she was holding his face in her hands and kissing him. Who does she think she is? She can't just go and kiss him! The worst thing is he was doing nothing about it, he just kept his eyes opened like plates but he did nothing to get her out of him. Did he like it?

I gripped the cart strong in my hands, turning my knuckles white and slammed the door behind me after leaving the room. It was so immature of me to behave this way but I couldn't stand it, I couldn't stand anyone with him like I couldn't stand Mark being Adam's couple; being with Adam everyday, kissing him, knowing him, helping him... everything that I would never be able to. Maybe I am falling in love with him, what other explanation would there be? Why else would it be unbearable seeing him close to someone? Ugh, I'm so stupid! He's gay and famous, there is no way he would fall for me.

I went to the lobby to tell Elliot my work was done and left the cart in the laundry room. Before I headed to my room Elliot stopped me.

''Amelia, what's wrong?'' He gripped my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

''Nothing Elliot, why do you ask?'' I smiled weakly 

''You don't look very well. Is it because of the guy you've been hanging out lately?'' He raised an eyebrow. I almost choked when he said that.

''What? No'' I chuckled ''It's nothing Elliot, really''

He sighed and let his arms fall beside him.

''Whatever you say biscuit, but remember I'm here for you anytime you need'' 

''I know, thank you'' I gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way to the elevator.

I lay in my bed thinking about what I saw. It meant nothing, she's just another fan crazy for him, I'm sure many others have tried to do it and I shouldn't be jealous about it. That's the way his life is. 

Maybe I should go and take some air, act like a normal person. I can't let this things affect me, we've just met. I decided I could go to the cafe that was in front of the square, maybe Adam and all the paps are already gone; besides, it's my favorite place to be when I don't feel good.

To my relief, there was no Adam nor paparazzis at sight. I took a deep breath and entered to the cafe; I sat next to the window, my favorite spot and listened to music as I waited for someone to take my order. 

''Ready to order?'' I jumped slightly on my chair. I was so into the music and thoughts that I forgot about everything else. ''I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you'' I lifted up my head and met with black eyes, so dark you wouldn't believe it; he had his hair above his ears, not too long, not too short and it was also black. His thick and red lips were now showing a smile and I realized I stayed way too long staring at him when my neck started to hurt since he was very tall. 

''No problem, I was lost in my thoughts'' I shook my head and smiled looking now at my hands as they played together. 

''Feeling bad about something?'' The boy sat across me and he clasped his hands, still smiling at me; it was a sweet smile, no teeth shown. This was the first time someone ever talked to me besides Adam and the hotel people. 

''It's just one of those days you suddenly feel like crap'' I smiled ''Nothing to worry about''

''Cheer up young lady, you're too beautiful to feel that way'' he gave me a playful tap on the nose and went to get up when hands led him back to his seat.

''Who do you think you are to go flirting with her?'' 

This man is everywhere!

{A/N: Updating at 2:35 a.m in the morning, lol. Hope you enjoy it, lots of love! Don't forget to vote and comment <3 }