Reveal

{A/N: Ok guys so sorry Adam hasn't really showed up in this 4 chapters but he will soon! I'm trying to update every day but it's kind of hard, sometimes the inspiration doesn't hit hard haha. But well, enjoy!}

I'm screwed, there's no way to hide from him. The thing is: how could he exactly know it's me? He only knows my name. I realize I had my plaque on and I try to hide it as soon as he reaches me.

''This fell out of your bag. Be careful next time you run out like that, you could slip or leave something on the floor'' He hands me my wallet. Wow, he's an expert telling people to be careful. 

''Thank you'' I say quietly so he doesn't recognize my voice.

''Why don't you take the elevator? It does take its time to get here but it's faster than the stairs'' How come I never get to see his face?

''You know, exercise is good for your body'' I give a vague excuse.

''Well, I guess I'm gonna do some 'exercise' with you than''  He gives me a smirk and starts running down the stairs. I follow him since I have no escape now.

You're doing great Amelia, just great.

''Sorry I'm not taking my glasses and my hat off. You might think it's rude or awkward since there is no sun in here but it's some personal stuff''

''No problem''

We keep running down the stairs and 6 minutes later we get to the lobby. There were people all over with their bags and kids running not caring if they break something.

''Good Bye'' He waves at me and heads towards the door where a black car was waiting for him.

I start walking and stop in front of the counter where Elliot is giving a cute couple a key. When he's done with them he stares at me with no expressions shown in his face. Then he decides to talk to me.

''Well I see it's impossible to get this girl here on time'' He starts typing on the computer.

''I'm sorry Elliot, I couldn't sleep last night. The 'important people' had a party until 6am and guess what? I was just two rooms away, I could hear everything.'' I start to apologize but he ignores me. ''I love you'' I give my best puppy look knowing he couldn't just ignore that.

''Ugh I love you too sweetie'' He looks at me and gives me a sweet wink. ''Now get your ass to work now'' He turns to his non expression face and keeps on typing.

I get to do almost anything in the hotel. I could work at the restaurant but I could also just mop the floor. This time I get to work on the restaurant so I put on my apron and get the first order which corresponds to table 5. I get so many grumpy clients that make me want to smack their food plates on their faces but there are also sweet ones to which I would just give them free food if I could.

''Uhm Amelia, Elliot says he needs you at the lobby for a moment'' The chef says hanging up the phone that allows communication between the rooms or the lobby and the kitchen.

I get out of the restaurant and quickly go to the lobby.

''Yes, Elliot?'' He was looking with narrowed eyes to something I couldn't figure out. ''Who are you staring at?'' He points a guy with a black leather jacket. I couldn't notice who he was since he was facing the other way.

''He is calling you. I asked for second name but he said he didn't knew it,  he was looking for a girl named 'Amelia' so I think it's you''

What? No! This weirdo is following me everywhere.

''No, what if he's a kidnapper and takes me far away?'' I give a lame excuse, knowing Elliot would still make me go. 

''Oh come on, don't be ridiculous. He seemed pretty nice and it's also part of your job so go!'' He tries to push me from the back of the counter and I roll my eyes as I walk towards this guy which I never get to see his face.

''Excuse me, do you need anything?'' I say interrupting his thoughts. He turns around and I see again his hat and glasses.

''You''

''Yes, me. Would you mind telling me why do you have so much interest in me? I have to get back to work'' I cross my arms waiting for response. 

''No you don't have to. You are coming with me'' He links his left arm to mine and I back him off.

''I haven't even seen your face and you're expecting me to go with you? Excuse me but you still are a stranger to me'' 

''I can't just show you my face right now'' He mutters as he leans to me.

''Than good bye'' I gesture to leave but he quickly turns me around.

''Fine!'' He says gritting his teeth. 

He tries to hide a bit shrugging his arms and covering a part of his face with the neck of his jacket. He leaves his hat on and slowly takes off his glasses.

I feel my heart stop.

Shit.