Surprise

~ADAM'S POV~

As soon as I arrive I decide to call Am and know how she's doing

"Hello?" She answers with her sweet voice. When I hear it my heart skips a beat and I automatically smile.

"How's the most beautiful girl on earth?" I say laughing
"Adam! You called" she said excited
"Of course I did. You think I wouldn't call to know how you were doing?"
"You can't be any sweeter" her laugh makes me smile like stupid again
"Did you meet Nate?" I asked
"Oh yeah, I'm with him right now. He's such a cute guy" she chuckles
"Right, so cute" I didn't mean to sound jealous, though I didn't like the fact she found him 'cute'. He's my bodyguard.
"I don't mean it in that way, Adam"
"I know, I know. Any ways, where are you going now?" I ask, worried about her.
"Oh, nothing to worry about. Nate's taking me to the café, I'm almost there."
"What? Alone? And with this guy, Alexander around?" I began to panic at the thought of her being alone.
"Ugh calm down, nothing's gonna happen to me, I've been alone a few years now" she said "and what about Alexander? I thought you were alright with him since he helped you" Am obviously was a bit confused but I tried to explain.
"Oh he helped me but that doesn't mean I haven't noticed how he looks at you, he's crazy about you" I growl to myself at the thought
"Come on Adam, don't be so jelly and go enjoy your shows. Take a deep breath, get ready for tonight! I love you, now go!" My heart beat faster when she said 'I love you', I never thought she would say it without me doing it first.
"I-I love you too Am, very much" I say. I'm gonna miss her so much these days.
"Now please enjoy and sing like never before. Bye honey" she laughs again and hangs up without giving me time to answer.

I turn to where Roger was waiting for our luggage.

"How's the girl?" He asks

"Much better than me, for sure" I laugh.

After doing a couple of things in the airport, we finally leave.

"Okay boy, so now we're heading to do a soundcheck. We're gonna have a long day but it's nothing you can't handle." He smiles "and there's gonna be some one in the soundcheck that's gonna surprise you a lot"

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Wait and see" he lays back in the car seat. "I'm not sure how you're going to take it but I hope you feel glad"

The whole way I keep thinking who could it be and why would it surprise me.

"Welcome to Madison Square Garden" the driver announces.

What?! No one told me I would be performing in MSG, this is huge!

"Oh my God Roger, you didn't tell me it would be here!" I say amused
"I wanted it to be a surprise" he smirked. "Now let's go, there's someone waiting for you in there"

I stopped by to greet a few fans that were here to attend the soundcheck. Though I was happy to share with them I still wanted to know who was the secret person.

"Time for soundcheck boy" Roger palms my shoulder. I say goodbye to the fans and go backstage. I still haven't seen the stage but I know it's going to be beautiful. One of the assistants hands me a microphone and I step to the stage, greeted by my musicians though there was one missing: the guitarist.

"Looking for someone?" A familiar voice says behind me. My heart skips a beat and I almost choke. I couldn't forget that voice even if I wanted to.

I turn around and meet those brown eyes I haven't seen since a long time ago.

"T-tommy" my jaw drops and I stutter. He stands there smiling, with the same makeup and that one side shaved head.

"I don't get a hug?" He raises his left eyebrow. I laugh and go hug him with a wide smile.

He stopped being in the band a few years ago which depressed me somehow. We were so close and had kind of a story going on so when he left, I felt devastated.

"I missed you so much, man" he said, not letting go from the hug

"I...I missed you too, Tommy" I replied.

{A/N: So sorry for not updating and for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed itwhat do you think about this? Do you think Tommy's return will change it all? Have a great day beauties❤💕}