6; papi

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT

5 days later. Saturday.

September 21, 10:18 pm.

It's been almost a week since I hung out with Derek and his friends. And since we did things. I can't stop thinking about how good his fingers are.

We've said hey here and there in school. And sometimes he'll come up behind me and grab or smack my butt in school. He texted me to make plans this weekend, but I'm still not sure how I'm feeling.

It's pretty late and I'm not even tired. Right now I'm watching 'American Dad'.

I'm shoving sour patch into my mouth, laughing at the show when I suddenly think of Derek. Thinking of how he kissed along my neck, and fingered me. I get horny just thinking about it and imagining it.

I bite my lip, thinking to myself. I exit off of Netflix, and go to pornhub. I need to get this out my system.

I find a video and just watch the foreplay, building up to the actual scene. I can't help but slide my hands into my pants, rubbing my clit slowly. I hear the moans coming from the video and I can't help but rub faster. I pick up the pace, panting, and just as I'm getting into it, my phone pings.

"who the fuck." I groan, tilting my head back and shutting my eyes in frustration. I pull my fingers out of my panties and sexily lick my fingers before reaching for my phone.

Derek😩💖💖: aye mami, wyd?😏

Why is he texting me so late?

Me: watching some videos,👀 why? Hbu

Derek😩💖💖: what kind of videos? & im just chillin, thinkin bout you 👅💦

Me: none of your business nosy 😂 and tmi, you're such a boy🙄

Derek😩💖💖: you should come over and help me baby girl 😏

Me: with what?

I bite my lip, scared of what he'll say.

Derek😩💖💖:

I look at the picture, my eyes widening in shock. I try to suppress my throbbing clit by squeezing my legs together tightly.

Me: Derek, why'd you send me this?

Derek😩💖💖: because I want you.