1; stupid crush

*Above is Opal, otherwise known as Op (pronounced the letter O, and the sound of p. but without the e sound??? idk how to explain it lol. Winnie, or Win, is the picture below, about half way through the text. Make sure to comment if you're liking it, and vote!*

September 16, 6:13 am.

I'm woken by my alarm going off. It's been going off for about 7 minutes at this point and I really don't wanna get up.

"Fucking.. Piece of.. Fucking... Shit." I mumble to myself

I finally manage to get up, after turning my phone alarm off. Once I'm up, I make my way out of my room to my bathroom, right next to my room. I turn the shower on, and wait for it to warm up, while I put my contacts in.

I try to be quick with my shower, but I have to shave so I'm in for about 20 minutes. When I'm done, I make my way back to my room.

I walk into my closet and spend 5 minutes trying to pick out an outfit. I finally decide on wearing a flannel, with black shorts and white vans.

 I finally decide on wearing a flannel, with black shorts and white vans

I do my makeup, and brush out my naturally straight hair. My makeup takes roughly about an hour, so when I finish getting ready, it's about 7:20 am.

I grab my keys, my bag, my purse, and my phone. I walk down the stairs and see that no one is home, so I just grab a Fiji water out the fridge and head out to my jeep.

Once in, I plug in the aux, and start playing 'The Views' album by drake. I text my bestfriend quickly before heading to Starbucks.

me: what do you want from Starbucks

Winnie❣: I'll get a smores frappe

As I pull out of my drive way, I make my way to Starbucks. It's about a 10 minute drive.
I pull up into the drive thru and order the drinks and food. When I have everything, I start driving to school.

♥♥♥

"Here's your frappe and sandwich." I hand Winnie her food. We start walking side by side around the school before class starts.

 We start walking side by side around the school before class starts