e i g h t h ~ m e e t i n g

I ran back to the spot. Yesterday Kimberly left after I had screamed 'No'. She didn't even turn to look at my face. I need to ask her the real question. And that will be tonight.

"Hi, Zander," Kimberly mumbled. I turned around on the bench to see her looking beautiful as always, with her brown, long hair in a braid, and her dressed in a blue dress.

"Hey Kimberly, you look fancy," I then cursed in my head. Why did I say such a stupid thing like that? But then she laughed, a soft, melodic laugh.

"First, I look fancy because I just went to a party that my sister forced me to go to. Second, please. Call me Kim."

"Yeah, but....only your dad called you Kim....I'm just a stranger. A nobody."

"Jesus, Zander, don't say your a stranger. I've only known you for a few days, but I feel like I've known you forever. You are the only person who talks to me...you make me.....complete, as weird as that sounds."

Me and Kim were so close to each other on the bench, and she turned to face me. She wrapped me in a warm hug, and it lasted for a while. Finally, I pulled away, holding her face in my hands.

"You make me feel complete too," I whispered.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" Kim breathed. 

"Yes."