Chapter 1

At the mission site.

Chase pov

A guy kicked Bree across the Ally. She ended up in the road. A huge truck almost hit her and I shoved her out of the way and fell on to Bree. Bree started to cough and she coughed out blood.

"You okay Bree?" I asked. "I'm fine. But that guys not gonna be." She said.

She super sped over there. Than she got in fighting position and something came out of her hands and he flew across the ally. She must of unlocked another ability.
Last month, she unlocked plasma blast. She was on a mission and a guy had Adam and Me tied up and she was on the ceiling and I knew. Once they left, Bree untied us and a guy came and something functioned out of her hands and it blasted them. It was funny.

Back to this month

We put handcuffs on the bad guys and we took them into police custody.

Than us 3 went home. It was 8 minutes away.

At home

Tasha, Mr. Davenport, and Douglas we're in the living room.
"Can we speak to Bree alone?" They asked.
Me, Adam, and Leo nodded. We ran down to the lab. "Eddie, can you show us what is happening in the living room?" Adam asked. "Okay." He said.

Monitor

Bree pov

"Bree, Can u take a seat." Tasha asked. I nodded.
"Bree, we just got your birth certificate from the mail." Tasha said. "So what? Whats so important that you made the boys leave the room?" I asked.

"We just figured out that your not Donald or my daughter." Douglas said. "What? Who's daughter am I?" I asked. "It doesn't say mother or father. They gave you up for adoption at a year old. I took you in. I felt really bad for you so I adopted you." Donald said.

"Okay. So are we allowed to bring the boys in so I can tell them?" I asked. Tasha nodded. I super sped and got all 3. We ended up in the living room.

Tasha sat next to me. I hugged her. "I'm really sorry honey." Tasha said. "Its fine."

"Okay. For starters, they got my birth certificate and my real parents didn't sigh the certificate. I figured out I'm not related, I'm not either of their daughters, and I got abandoned at a year old and Davenport felt bad and adopted me. Thats all." I explained. I sped to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I slid down the door. I started to sob. All my life, I've been lied to. I couldn't handle this. Why would anyone put me up to adoption?

I heard a knock on my door. I unlocked the door. It was Adam, Chase, and Leo.

"You okay?" Leo asked. "Yeah. I just hate it when I've been lied to for 16 years." I said. Adam and Chase hugged me. Leo soon joined. They let go and I went back down stairs and no one was there. I grabbed a pillow and Blanket and went to sleep.

---Flashback---

"You take this ugly thing." A guy said. "I can't believe you got me pregnant." A girl said. The guy looked at the baby. "What should we name her?" The guy asked. "Bree." The girl said. The doc took Bree. Than guys came in and shot Her mom and dad.

End of flash back.

3rd pov

Chase went and watched Bree sleep. Next thing you know, she shouted Dad. She looked around and put her head back on the pillow.

Chase pov

Bree sprung up and yelled Dad. She looked at me and put her head back on the pillow.

Thought: Since Bree isn't my sister, I have no wrong in liking Bree. I love Bree but I don't think she feels the same. I liked her since her party when the day before, Owen broke up with Bree, and he came to her party and she broke his noes and broke his jaw.