Chapter 9

1 year later

Aphmaus pov
I was sitting on the couch practically bouncing waiting for garroth to get home from the guys house now the reason I'm so exited is because....I found out I'm pregnant! Just then the front door opened and I jumped up he came in and said "hey I figured you'd go see the girls" I said "nah I was way to exited for you to get back! I have something really amazing to tell you!" He said "which is?" I smiled and said "well earlier I Uh I took a pregnancy test..." His eyes grew and he started smiling I said "and it was positive!" He said "wait so that means..." I nodded and said "I'm pregnant!" We hugged and I said "garroth we're gonna be parents to a little boy or girl! This is so exiting!" He said "yea! We have to tell everyone!" He grabbed my hand and we went to the guys house he knocked and dante opened the door he said "garroth? You were just here what are you doing here again? Oh and hey aph!" I said "hi dante" garroth said "we have to tell you all something" dante let us in and we went to the living room laurence was laying on the couch,and travis was failing at playing guitar hero laurence looked at us and said "hey garroth weren't you just here? Hey aph! What's up" I said "well me and garroth have some exiting news!" Travis turned off the game and sat down next to Laurence I said "ok....IM PREGNANT!" The guys jaws all dropped and travis said "you are?! You guys are gonna be parents!" Me and garroth both nodded and laurence said "that's amazing!" Dante said "congratulations! I wonder if it'll be a boy or girl" I said "well from what I can remember from when my mom told me stuff about pregnancy we can find out at 18 weeks" garroth said "18 weeks?! That's so long away!" I said "don't worry the weeks will fly by" he sighed and laurence said "when you go to the first ultrasound can we come" travis and dante nodded and I said "sure now we should probably go tell everyone else" he said "oh no....we have to tell our parents" I said "oh irene....hey laurence do you have any earplugs" he said "no why" I said "because our parents are gonna fangirl" garrotb laughed and we left we went to everyones houses except for zane and our parents and told them then we went to my moms house we went in and my mom said "oh aph,garroth! What are you doing here" I said "well we gotta tell you something" she nodded and garroth said "she's pregnant" we not covered our ears and my mom started fangirling after a minute she said "THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER! IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA!!" I said "heh yea! Now we gotta go tell zianna" she nodded and hugged us both we went to ziannas house we went in and garte said "hey what are you two doing here" he hugged us both and zianna and vylad came in I said "vylad! Hey!" We hugged and I said "I haven't seen you in ages!" He nodded and said "yea I know! What are you guys doing here" garroth said "we came to tell you that....she's pregnant!" Zianna said "YOU ARE?! OH MY IRENE THATS AMAZING!!" She hugged me so tight I think I quit breathing for a bit! When she pulled ways I looked at vylad and said "you're gonna be an uncle!" He said "this is awesome! Congrats!" We nodded and garte said "yea congrats! Finally a grandkid" I laughed and said "yea now we gotta go tell zane....oh irene" we went to zanes house and knocked he opened the door and said "garroth? Aph? What are you doing here" I said "hehe zane we have something to tell you" he nodded and I said "I'm pregnant!" His eyes widened and he said "what?! Since when?!" I said "since I took the test earlier and it was positive and no the test couldn't have messed up cause I took 3 and they were all positive! You're gonna be an uncle! And we're gonna be parents!" He said "well congrats and just so you know when you go to the first ultrasound im coming" I said "that's fine! Laurence,dante and travis are coming to so we'll have less people to tell the gender" he nodded and we left we went back home and kept talking about baby stuff.....

Theres gonna be a garmau baby! So if you guys have any names for babies comment them! If you do comment,comment boy and girl names! If I use your name suggestion I'll give you a shoutout! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee